Dean of Engineering Research Scholarships. University of Nottingham is offering 20 Research Scholarships for International Excellence in UK. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Nottingham | UK
Level: PhD Research Degree
Field(s):engineering at University of Nottingham in UK. The university welcomes applicants with interests related to the University Priority Groups: Aerospace, Energy and Advanced Manufacturing.
Deadline: 28th February 2014.
Funded By: University of Nottingham, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Dean of Engineering Research Scholarships are targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: 20 Scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration:These scholarships are for 3 years of a research programme and are subject to satisfactory progress each year.
‣ Scholarship covers: 20 Full Tuition Fees Scholarships will be awarded. 10 of these scholarships will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.
‣ This highly competitive, prestigious scholarship is to recognise and reward applications from outstanding international students registering on engineering research degree programmes at The University of Nottingham.
‣ We are looking for applications from exceptional students who are seriously committed to furthering the boundaries of engineering, students who are excited about the prospect of working with some of the world’s leading researchers and who aspire to be the best in their profession.
To avail Dean of Engineering Research Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes;
‣ already hold an offer to start a full-time PhD research degree programme at Nottingham in September or October 2014 in the Faculty of Engineering;
‣ Students should be studying in one of the following research areas: Architecture and Urbanism, Electrical Systems and Optics, Energy and Sustainability, Infrastructure and Geomatics, Manufacturing ,Materials, Mechanics and Structures, Process and Environmental Engineering
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least 3 weeks before the scholarship closing date, 7 February 2014 – 12 mid-day (UK time), to allow time for Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 28th February 2014.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like