Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship Programme for International Students in Indonesia , and applications are open untilJ anuary 24, 2014. Applications are invited for Darmasiswa Scholarship for 2014/15 academic year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Indonesian higher institution. | Indonesia
Level: Scholarship is awarded for one year programme and six month programme in selected Indonesian higher institution.
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for one year programme to study Bahasa Indonesia, tradition music, tradition dance and Indonesian crafts and for six month programme to study Bahasa Indonesia.
Deadline: January 24, 2014.
Funded By: Indonesian Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship targeted for Foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for one year programme (to study Bahasa Indonesia, tradition music, tradition dance and Indonesian crafts) and for six month programme (to study Bahasa Indonesia in selected Indonesian higher institution).
‣ Scholarship covers: Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship will provide monthly allowance Rp. 2.000.000, 00 (two million rupiah) -Living cost (Rp. 1.200.000) -Book allowance (Rp. 200.000) -Local transport (Rp. 200.000) -Medical/Health care (Rp.200.000) -Pocket money (Rp. 200.000).
‣ Darmasiswa is a scholarship program offered by the Indonesian Government to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa Indonesia, tradition music, tradition dance and Indonesian crafts.
‣ The candidate is allowed to decide to higher institution (universities) which carry out the programme.
‣ Darmasiswa is non degree programme offered to all foreign students which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa Indonesia arts, music and crafts and particular subject in 51 selected Indonesian higher institutions in different cities in Indonesia.
‣ This program is organized by The Ministry of National Education (MoNE) in cooperation with The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA)
Have what it take to avail Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship?
‣ Each student has to fulfill these requirement as the fellows:
‣ not more than 35 years of age
‣ Completed secondary education or its equivalent
‣ in good health as proved by medical certificate
‣ Able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia is required -Have a basic knowledge of the field you are applying for
Selection Criteria: Not Known
‣ Results will be announced in April 2014.
‣ Prospective students are required to register at the embassy /consulate in general in the country of the origin of the students who are not the student’s home country is not allowed to be registered through the Indonesian embassy /consulate general in the participating countries (non-citizenship).
‣ Students must submit a complete application package that includes all the following items:-
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on January 24, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like