Danish Innovation Scholarship For Postgraduate Students , and applications are submitted till 15 January 2016. Innovation Fund Denmark is offering scholarship for pursuing postgraduate degree programme at a Danish institution. Students from Brazil, India, China, South Korea, USA and Japan can apply for innovation scholarship. The Innovation Fund Denmark are providing 3.4 million euros in scholarships throughout the years 2015 and 2016. Each scholarship is approximately 40-45.000 EUR in total. Scholarship consists of a tuition fee waiver and a monthly scholarship to assist with living costs in Denmark (the equivalent of the State Educational Grant given to Danish students). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): at Technical University of Denmark, University of Southern Denmark, Aalborg University and Aarhus University, University of Copenhagen | Denmark
is awarded within the following departments:- Blue
INNOship-Departments of Mechanical Engineering and Chemical
Engineering, Department of Operations Management, Department of
Technology and Innovation, Department of Energy Technology,
Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering; National
EXperimental Therapeutic partnership (NEXT)- Department of Health
Science and Technology, Faculty of Science & Technology, Faculty
of Health, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences; Future Cropping-
Faculty of Science, Faculty of Science and Technology: Department of
Agroecology and Department of Engineering; Water efficient
industrial production (VIP)- Department of
Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Science and the Department of Food Sciences, Department of Intercultural Communication and Management. Each university has different departments kindly follow the detailed information.
Deadline: 15 January 2016.
Innovation Scholarship is targeted for students from Brazil, India,
China, South Korea, USA and Japan
No: ot specified
Innovation Fund Denmark are providing 3.4 million euros in
scholarships throughout the years 2015 and 2016. Each scholarship is
approximately 40-45.000 EUR in total. Scholarship consists of a
tuition fee waiver and a monthly scholarship to assist with living
costs in Denmark (the equivalent of the State Educational Grant given
to Danish students).
‣ Innovation Fund Denmark is offering Danish Innovation Scholarship for pursuing postgraduate degree programme at a Danish institution. Students from Brazil, India, China, South Korea, USA and Japan can apply for innovation scholarship.
‣ There are total 32 scholarships available for students: Blue INNOship: Technical University of Denmark-2, Copenhagen Business School-4, University of Southern Denmark-2, Aalborg University-2); National EXperimental Therapeutic partnership (NEXT): Aalborg University-3, Aarhus University-3, University of Copenhagen-3; Future Cropping: University of Copenhagen-3, Aarhus University-2; Water efficient industrial production (VIP): Technical University of Denmark-4, University of Copenhagen-3, Copenhagen Business School-1.
‣ New scholarships are being made available for talented undergraduates pursuing a postgraduate degree at a Danish institution. The Innovation Fund Denmark are providing 3.4 million euros in scholarships throughout the years 2015 and 2016. The grant is reserved for dedicated, top-tier students with an academic profile within the areas of natural, environmental and health sciences, engineering, technology and innovation.
‣ Studyindenmark.dk is a Danish government website about higher education in Denmark for international students. Studyindenmark.dk provides information about opportunities for international higher education in Denmark. The website is run by the Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
‣ In order to undertake a programme of study, you will need to prove a satisfactory proficiency in English; the language tests TOEFL, IELTS and Cambridge ESOL examinations (CAE) are often used.
scholarships will be made available in two consecutive rounds – one
in 2015 and one in 2016 – and are managed within a set of thematic
clusters and academic partnerships (i.e. Blue INNOSHIP, NEXT, Future
Cropping and VIP) .
Admission Requirement for Danish Innovation Scholarship
‣ Requirements for admission into Danish-taught study programmes: If you are able to study in Danish you can find courses and degree programmes taught in Danish at www.ug.dk.
‣ For admission into these programmes you must prove a satisfactory level of proficiency in Danish by taking the test called ‘Danish as a Foreign Language’ (‘Studieprøven i dansk som andetsprog’) or ‘Danish Test 2’ (‘Danskprøve 2’). Some programmes may require that you have passed ‘Danish Test 3’ (‘Danskprøve 3’).
Requirements for postgraduate studies-Admission requirements for
Candidatus/Master programmes are:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The application forms for courses are available from the institutions approximately two months prior to the deadline.
‣ For applicants of the scholarship the application form must be accompanied by a motivational essay. You can apply within the following thematic partnerships and their affiliated universities, institutes and faculties
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The application deadline for the Danish Innovation Scholarships is 15 January 2016.
‣ The institution in Denmark will require certified copies of your educational qualifications. That is, you must provide copies with original stamps and signatures, or have two people who are not related to you sign the back of the copy with their name, address and birth date. Some institutions require that they receive the documents directly from the issuing institution. This can often take several months, so be sure to arrange in time.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.