Danish Government Long-Term Scholarships for international students in Denmark, and applications are submitted till March 1, 2014. Long Term scholarships are available for master’s and PhD-level students and young research scientists for studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark. Bachelor’s degree students can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years. These scholarships are funded by Danish Government under the cultural agreements. These scholarships are opened to citizens of EU-countries, Iceland, Switzerland, Serbia, Turkey and Non-European countries. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Denmark
Level: MSc, PhD-level students & Young Research Scientists.
Field(s): Scholarships are aimed at highly qualified exchange students wishing to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark, such as: design, architecture, environmental studies and other related fields.
Deadline: March 1, 2014.
Funded By: Danish Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Danish Government Long-Term Scholarships are targeted for Students of EU-countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland,
France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, and the Netherlands), Iceland, Switzerland, Serbia, Turkey and Non-European countries (China, Japan, Israel, Egypt and Russia) can apply for these Danish Government scholarships.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are tenable during the academic year. The autumn term begins on September 1st and the spring term on February 1st.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships for bachelor’s students in Danish language and literature and for master’s students include free tuition and a monthly stipend of DKK 5,000. Danish Government Scholarships can be applied to cover living, travel, and visa expenses and are for one person only. Additional amounts for accompanying family members are not available.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Danish Government Long-Term Scholarships
‣ The Danish Agency for Universities and Internationalisation has initiated an administrative reform of the Danish Government Scholarships for Foreign Nationals (the Cultural Agreements), i.e. the Long-Term Scholarships and the Danish Summer Language Courses.
‣ The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements are aimed at highly qualified exchange students and young research scientists wishing to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark.
‣ Danish Government Long-Term Scholarships are only available to master’s and PhD-level students and young research scientists.
‣ However, bachelor’s degree students wishing to study Danish language and literature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years.
‣ Scholarships are offered to exchange students and young research scientists from higher education institutions in the following countries:
‣ In the selection process, the Danish host institutions will give priority to candidates:
‣ Please note that the Danish Government Scholarships for EU-countries, Iceland, Serbia, Switzerland and Turkey are currently being reformed. Applicants from Japan should use the online application form (Note: applicants from Tokai University must use the paper application).
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Deadline for applications for the Long-Term Scholarships for the academic year 2014/2015 is March 1, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like