Dalarna University International Student Scholarships , and applications are submitted till March 10. Dalarna University is offering up to 40 international student scholarships to cover part of the tuition fee. International scholarships hold a value between 25 % and 50 % of tuition fees for the duration of a degree programme. Dalarna University scholarships are available to applicants who are required to pay tuition fees for full-time temporary studies at Dalarna University. Priority is given to applicants for a full-degree program (on-campus) who have been selected in the first selection round. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Dalarna University | Sweden
Field(s): all subjects offered by the university.
Deadline: March 10.
Funded By: Dalarna University, Sweden
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Dalarna International Student Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Up to 40 scholarships per year will be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is valid only for programmes starting during the upcoming academic year and is usually granted for one academic year (two terms).
‣ Scholarship covers: International scholarships hold a value between 25 % and 50 % of tuition fees for the duration of a degree programme. Scholarships cover part of the tuition fee only and will not provide for accommodation, books, travel, or other personal or incidental expenses.
‣ International Student Scholarships are a testament to the commitment of Dalarna University to support outstanding international students.
‣ These Dalarna University International Student Scholarships are available to international students who have shown great interest and motivation to study at Dalarna University.
Selection Criteria for Dalarna University International Student Scholarships
‣ Great emphasis is placed on the applicant’s previous education, references and personal letter. The Vice Chancellor makes the final decision on awards. Priority is given to applicants for a full-degree program (on-campus) who have been selected in the first selection round.
‣ Decisions about who has been awarded a scholarship will be made no later than April 10, 2015 for students who will commence studies at DU in autumn 2015.
‣ Here you can access the application form.
‣ Supporting Documents for Applications
Application form including application number fromwww.universityadmissions.se
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 10.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.