Czech Scholarships for South Sudan and Ethiopian Students which is offered by The Government of the C Republic in Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD degree programmes given in their public higher educational institutions. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Czech public Higher Education Institutions | Czech Republic.
Level: Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of (in the Czech language) geology, forestry, medicine, economics, agriculture, power engineering, shoemaking ( Ethiopia) power engineering, agriculture/food-processing, medicine, economics (trade) (South Sudan) and (in the English language) Ethiopia/South Sudan – agriculture, economics (trade), information technologies by Czech public Higher Education Institutions.
Deadline: September 30, 2013.
Funded By: The Government of the Czech Republic
Beneficiaries(Target Groups) Czech Scholarships are targeted for students of Ethiopia and South Sudan.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for undergraduates 3-4 years (in the Czech language) - for master’s students 4-6 years (in the Czech language) or 1-3 years (in the English language) -for PhD students 3-4 years (in the Czech language) or 3-4 years (in the English language).
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship covers necessary costs related to stay and study in the CR. The scholarship amount is regularly amended. Currently the amount paid to students of a Bachelor’s, Master’s or follow-up Master’s study programme stands at CZK 14,000 per month, whereas the amount paid to students of a Doctoral study programme stands at CZK 15,000 per month. The above scholarship amount includes an amount designated for the payment of accommodation costs. Costs of accommodation, food and public transport are covered by scholarship holders under the same conditions that apply to students who are citizens of the CR. Should healthcare exceeding standard care be required by the student, s/he shall cover it at his/her own costs.
‣ Granting Czech scholarships to citizens from developing countries for studies at Czech public Higher Education Institutions (“HEIs”) is an important part of foreign development cooperation of the Czech Republic (“CR”) with a long tradition.
‣ From the late 1950s until present day, over 21,500 foreign nationals have completed their studies at Czech HEIs with a scholarship of the Government of the CR.
‣ Government scholarships for studies at public HEIs in the CR are governed by a Resolution of the Government of the CR as part of a joint project pursued by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (“MEYS”) (www.msmt.cz) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (“MFA”) (www.mzv.cz).
To be eligible for Czech Scholarships for South Sudan and Ethiopian Students , candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ must be Ethiopian and South Sudan
Successful nominees will be subsequently notified by the Embassy in June 2014.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by electronically
‣ All applicants are required to fill online an electronic Application Form which is accessible until September 30, 2013.
‣ Only above mentioned fields of study will be accepted.
‣ Nominated applicants shall also submit a printed “Application Form for a Scholarship of the Government of the CR”, which has to meet the requirements stated below:
‣ Scholarship Applications are Due by 30 September 2013.
It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded here(http://registr.dzs.cz/registr.nsf/dispozice_eng_2013.pdf).
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, 2015, Czech Republic, Government, Master's, PhD, scholarships, Sudan, Undergraduate