Cyprus School of Molecular Medicine (CSMM) is offering postgraduate scholarships for international students. Full details:
‣ The Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics has established a postgraduate school, named the Cyprus School of Molecular Medicine (CSMM) open to students with research interests applicable to the Institute’s activities.
‣ The postgraduate school is organized as a distinct entity within CING. CSMM programs are headed by the Chief Executive Director of the School who is also the Chief Executive Medical Director of the Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics.
‣ CSMM accepted its first MSc and PhD students during fall 2012 and offers four programs of study leading to two MSc and two PhD degrees, in Molecular Medicine and in Medical Genetics respectively.
‣ The CSMM offers tuition scholarships for all PhD students which will cover their tuition fees for years 2, 3 and 4.
‣ Therefore, PhD students will be requested to pay only the tuition fees for the courses taught during their first year of study amounted to €5,450.
School(Institutions/ Country): Cyprus Sch. of Molecular Medicine | Cyprus
Level: MSc and PhD Degree
Field(s): Molecular Medicine and in Medical Genetics.
Funded By: Cyprus School of Molecular Medicine
Deadline: 26th April 2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International Students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: The exact amount and number of scholarships that will be offered per year is always subject to the yearly budget of the School.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for years 2, 3 and 4 for PhD program and one year for master program.
‣ Scholarship Covers: The scholarships for the MSc programs will cover the tuition fees. The Cyprus School of Molecular Medicine offers tuition scholarships for all PhD students which will cover their tuition fees for years 2, 3 and 4.
‣ Also, a number of scholarships based on academic criteria will be provided to CSMM Masters Students.
‣ The exact amount and number of scholarships that will be offered per year is always subject to the yearly budget of the School.”
To be admitted to an MSc or a PhD program at Cyprus S of Molecular Medicine, a student must meet at least the minimum requirements listed below:
‣ A Bachelors degree from a recognized accredited institution, in a related field; ‣ English Language Certification or other accepted International Standard, if graduated from a school where English is not the teaching language.
‣ For MSc – scholarships will be offered based on academic criteria/achievements.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply online.
‣ The Scholarships for the PhD programs will be offered to the successful applicants who are granted a place on the CSMM’s PhD programs to cover years 2, 3 and 4.
‣ Scholarship Applications due by 26th April 2013.
You may also like