Cyber Security Scholarship which is funded by Rural Technology Fund is now announced a call for applications for Undergraduate Students in USA. Full details:
School (Institutions / Country): | USA
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Cyber Security
Deadline: April 15, 2013
Funded by: Rural Technology Fund
Beneficiaries( Target Groups): Scholarship is Open for the students of USA.
Benefits (Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: One scholarship is offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is awarded annually.
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is of $1000.00
‣ Rural Technology Fund offers Cyber Security Scholarship in USA.
‣ Student must be high school senior or undergraduate who is currently or has attended high school in a rural community.
‣ The scholarship is available in a computer technology. The scholarship is awarded annually to one student.
‣ The scholarship is based upon the answers on essay questions. Complete application by e-mail should be sent by April 15, 2013.
‣ Recognizing the need for technology learning resources in rural areas, the RTF has now partnered with several publishing partners in the information technology community to be able to deliver technical books to public school libraries.
‣ This effort puts learning resources into the hands of students at no cost to them.
‣ The RTF wants to help rural students recognize the opportunity in technology careers and gain the education necessary to work in the computer industry.
‣ The Cyber Security scholarship is awarded annually to one high school senior or undergraduate college student who is currently or has attended high school in a rural community.
‣ In order to be considered for this scholarship, the applicant must demonstrate an interest in cyber security.
‣ The student must also be planning to attend college to pursue a degree in a computer technology related field, or already doing so as part of an undergraduate degree program.
‣ This scholarship is awarded based upon answers to a series of essay questions that are designed to gauge the student’s passion for his or her intended career in cyber security as well as the student’s sense of citizenship and pride in their rural community.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply electronically by downlaoding the form here
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by April 15, 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official websiteFor more Information about Cyber Security scholarship
You may also like
‣ Undergraduate Scholarships
‣ USA Scholarships
‣ April Deadline
Scholarship Tags: Cyber, Security , scholarship, Undergraduate, Students, USA, 2013
Find it useful? Share Online - If you can, help others.