Curtin University Scholarship is offered for doctoral candidates during the final four months of their full-time thesis enrolment. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):Curtin University | Australia
Level: Postgraduate Research
Field(s): Humanities, Health Sciences, Science & Engineering and Centre for Aboriginal Studies offered by the Curtin University in Australia at Postgraduate Research level
Deadline: July 31, 2013.
Funded By: Curtin University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Curtin University Scholarships are targeted for International, Australian and New Zealand students.
‣ Award No: About Six scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are tenable for a period of 4 months, during which time the student must complete and submit their thesis.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Completion Scholarships are valued at $6,000 over 4 months, during which time the student must complete and submit their thesis. Students must be able to demonstrate that their thesis can be submitted within four (4) months of the commencement of the award and prior to consumption of 4 EFTSL. The Stipend will be paid in three equal installments: -$2,000 at the beginning of the award; -$2,000 at the completion of 2 months provided an agreed milestone is met to the satisfaction of the supervisor; and -$2,000 for submission of thesis for examination, providing this is within 4 months of commencement of the award. A further thesis allowance of up to $200 for costs associated with the production of the thesis is claimable upon submission of receipts.
‣ Curtin University Scholarship Scheme is designed to provide financial assistance to Doctoral candidates during the final four months of their full-time thesis enrollment.
‣ Scholarships are tenable for a period of 4 months, during which time the student must complete and submit their thesis.
To be eligible to be considered for a Curtin Scholarship, at time of application, students must:
‣ Be enrolled in a research Doctoral degree at Curtin University of Technology;
‣ Students who initially enrolled prior to September 2000 must have been enrolled for not less than 3 and not more than 5 Equivalent Full-time (EFT) years; or
‣ Students who enrolled from 1st September 2000 must have been enrolled for not less than 2 and not more than 4 equivalent Full-time (EFT) years.
‣ Be enrolled full-time during the award;
‣ Not be Curtin staff members in receipt of assistance (e.g. paid leave or teaching relief) from the University;
‣ Not already hold a Doctoral degree deemed equivalent to the educational level of an Australian Doctoral degree;
‣ Not hold a Completion Scholarship in conjunction with another scholarship with an annual stipend exceeding $10,000.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post or email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due 31 July 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Australia, Curtin, New Zealand, Postgraduate, research, scholarships, University