Curtin International Masters Research Scholarship in Australia , and applications are open until 28th March 2014. Curtin University is offering postgraduate research scholarships within in Humanities, Science & Engineering, Curtin Business School, Health Sciences and Centre for Aboriginal Studies. These scholarships are open for international and Australian students. The successful candidates will receive a stipend of $25,392 (2014 rate) which will be indexed annually for duration of 2 years. In addition to the stipend, recipients are also allocated a travel allowance towards their research activity. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia
Level: Postgraduate Research Programme
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded within in Humanities, Science & Engineering, Curtin Business School, Health Sciences and Centre for Aboriginal Studies at Curtin University.
Deadline: 28th March 2014.
Funded By: Curtin University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Curtin International Masters Research Scholarship is targeted for International and Australian applicants.
‣ Award No: Two research scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These research scholarships are offered for 2 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The successful candidates will receive a stipend of $25,392 (2014 rate) which will be indexed annually for duration of 2 years. This scholarship is tax exempted. For the successful International student, Curtin University will waiver the tuition fees for 2 years. In addition to the stipend, recipients are also allocated a travel allowance towards their research activity.
‣ The Sustainable Built Environment National Research Centre (SBEnrc), headquarter at Curtin University, is the successor to the CRC for Construction Innovation and is Australia’s national centre for construction research.
‣ The Centre has earned a national and international reputation for delivering leading research outcomes through collaborative projects and active dissemination involving industry and government, employers and employees across the building and infrastructure sectors.
Have what it takes to avail Curtin International Masters Research Scholarship?
‣ Have completed four years of higher education studies at a high level of achievement;
‣ Hold or expect to obtain, First Class Honours or equivalent results;
‣ Be enrolled in or accepted to enrol in a Higher Degree by Research as a full time student at Curtin University.
‣ Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit.
‣ Applicants should apply by post. Please include the following in your preliminary application:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 28th March 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like