Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2015, and applications are submitted till 21 November 2014. Curtin University is inviting applications for Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship. Scholarship is open for future international students. Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at Curtin University. To be eligible for this scholarship applicants must be enrolling or enrolled in an undergraduate degree in 2015. The scholarship will provide a range of awards with a minimum of $1,000 cash payment to support educational costs. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Curtin University | Australia
Level: undergraduate degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Curtin University in Australia.
Deadline: 21 November 2014.
Funded By: Curtin University in Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Humanitarian Fund Scholarship is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No:Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will provide a range of awards with a minimum of $1,000 cash payment to support educational costs. The award amount will be depending on the circumstances of the individual recipient and the annual availability of funds. This amount will be paid pro rata if the student’s semester study load is less than 100 credits. The university reserves the right to reduce the amount of assistance provided by the Scholarship award where applicants are in receipt of other scholarships.
‣ The Humanitarian Fund Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to support Curtin undergraduate students who have entered Australia under refugee-like conditions and are experiencing financial difficulty in meeting costs of pursuing higher education.
‣ The Fund is in accordance with Curtin’s long-standing, formal commitment to Ethics and Social Justice.
‣ International citizen;
‣ Currently reside within Australia;
‣ Enrolling or enrolled in an undergraduate degree at Curtin University in 2015;
‣ Be from a refugee-like background, or the relative of such a person, who experienced forced migration and may have entered Australia in a number of ways including:
‣ Applicants are required to apply by by post and electronically.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 21 November 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.