Curtin Canning College Science International Scholarships in Australia, and applications are submitted till 13th March, 2015. Curtin University is offering international scholarships in all undergraduate Science degrees. Double degrees will also be considered. Up to five scholarships are awarded for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester. Applicants must have received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) to undertake an eligible Science undergraduate degree at Curtin University in 2015. These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Curtin University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): in all undergraduate Science degrees.
Deadline: 13th March, 2015
Funded By: Curtin University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: Up to five international scholarships are awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be awarded for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Curtin Canning College Science International Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester). A total value of up to: -$3,000 for a 3 year degree -$3,500 for a 3.5 year degree -$4,000 for a 4 year degree -$5,000 for a 5 year degree -$5,500 for a 5.5 year degree Paid as a cash stipend of $500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
‣ The Curtin Canning College Science International Scholarships have been developed by Curtin University to support International students enrolling at Curtin University in 2015 who have demonstrated high-level academic achievement in their studies at Canning College, and obtained an ATAR of at least 96 or equivalent in 2014.
‣ International student and hold a valid Student Visa ;
‣ Higher Education (Subclass 573) ;
‣ Canning College student in 2014 ;
‣ Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) to undertake an eligible Science undergraduate degree at Curtin University in 2015;
‣ Enter into first year of study in semester 1, 2015;
‣ Receive an ATAR or equivalent of 96.00 or above
‣ Selection will be based on merit.
‣ Outcome sent via Official Communications Channel within 6-8 weeks of the scholarship closing date.
‣ All unsuccessful and successful applicants notified.
‣ Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways: In person, post, email or fax.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 13th March, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.