CSIR institute is inviting applications for the award of Raman Research Fellowships during the year 2014-2015. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | India
Field(s): Fellowships are provided in applied research topics in the high priority areas of the Laboratory/CSIR and also any specific area under Basic Science of relevance and immediate importance.
Deadline: 1st October, 2013.
Funded By: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Raman Research fellowship s targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: About two fellowships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowships are offered for four to twelve months.
‣ Scholarship covers:
‣ The Fellowship grants to the CSIR Scientists for carrying out research in the emerging/high priority areas in reputed foreign institutions/R&D Centres of Excellence to enhance their R&D skills/capability. The Fellowship is tenable abroad at CSIR cost.
‣ Regular Scientists of CSIR with high academic qualifications (Post graduate in Engineering and PhD in Engineering) and research experience, presently working in high priority areas, which have completed minimum 5 years of service in CSIR on the last date for receipt of the applications.
‣ The applicant must have made the commendable contribution to research / innovation in the proposed area, which should be of international level.
‣ The fellowship should not be sought for training or to carry out tests, etc. using facilities in the host institute.
‣ The RRF must be sought to further enhance the skills/capability.
‣ The candidate should not be more than 45 years of age as on Nov 1, 2013.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1st October, 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, 2015, Fellowships, India, research