CRM-ISM postdoctoral fellowships are awarded to beginning researchers who recently obtained a PhD degree. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Canada
Level: Postdoctoral Fellowships
Field(s): any of the courses.
Deadline: December 13th, 2013.
Funded By: CRM-ISM
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): C R M ISM Postdoctoral Fellowships are targeted for International (preference will be given to candidates who are not currently registered at one of the ISM member universities) students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration:The duration of the fellowship is one year, renewable for a second if the research director writes a letter of support confirming that the work completed by the fellow over the first year is satisfactory and justifies the renewal of the fellowship.
‣ Scholarship covers:The value of the fellowship is $40,000 per year.
‣ C R M-ISM postdoctoral fellowships are awarded to promising researchers who have recently obtained or expect to obtain a PhD in the mathematical sciences.
‣ The fellowship offers an annual stipend of at least $40,000 CDN for one year, and is renewable for a second year.
‣ This is a research fellowship, allowing the recipient to devote all of his or her time to research under the supervision of a professor from one of the ISM member universities.
‣ If fellows wish to teach, they may request to be offered teaching assignments for which they will receive an additional salary.
To be eligible for a CRM-ISM postdoctoral fellowship, researchers
‣ must have obtained a PhD after December 1st, 2009. Priority will be given to candidates who have obtained their PhD within 3 years.
‣ The excellence of the dossier -the integration of the candidate into a research group-the guarantee of financing from a research group.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 13th December 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like