Country Postgraduate Scholarships at Keele University in UK, and applications are submitted till July 18, 2014. Applications are invited for taught postgraduate scholarships to the students from Ghana, India, Nigeria, Thailand and Vietnam for studying at Keele University. To be eligible, applicants must have achieved a minimum of a 2.1 (Ghana, Nigeria) / 3.0 CGPA (Thailand) / 8.0 out of 10 (Vietnam) / 1st class (India) in their bachelor’s degree. Total five master scholarships of £5000 will be awarded towards tuition fees. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Keele University | UK
Level: Taught Postgraduate Courses
Field(s): Arts or Science.
Deadline: July 18, 2014.
Funded By: Keele University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Country Postgraduate Scholarships at Keele University is targeted for Students of Ghana, India, Nigeria, Thailand and Vietnam
‣ Award No: Total five postgraduate scholarships are available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Total five postgraduate scholarships of £5000 will be awarded towards tuition fees.
‣ The University of Keele, commonly known as Keele University, is a public research campus university about 3 miles from Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, England.
‣ Keele University is delighted to announce that we are offering five Country Postgraduate Scholarships at Keele University at Keele University of £5000 to be awarded to one postgraduate applicant from each of the following countries: Ghana, India, Nigeria, Thailand and Vietnam.
‣ must have achieved a minimum of a 2.1 (Ghana, Nigeria) / 3.0 CGPA (Thailand) / 8.0 out of 10 (Vietnam) / 1st class (India) in your Bachelor’s degree and be able to demonstrate how the scholarship would make a difference to you and why you are an exceptional student.
‣ Applicants will need to submit: -A 500-word essay explaining why you believe you should receive the scholarship -Details of your course application, including your full name, intended course and application number
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 18th July 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.