Conservation Leadership Scholarships for Developing Countries at University of Cambridge in UK, and applications are submitted till 3 December 2014. University of Cambridge is offering two conservation L. scholarships for the MPhil Programme in Conservation Leadership. Applicants from less developed and developing countries are eligible for this MPhil scholarship. The number and size of the scholarships varies from full scholarships, to partial scholarships that cover specific aspects of the funding package required by students. Scholarship selection criteria are academic quality, motivation and potential of candidates to become conservation leaders; and the funds for course. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Cambridge | UK
Level: MPhil at University of Cambridge
Field(s): Conservation Leadership.
Deadline: 3 December 2014.
Funded By: Arcadia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Conservation L. Scholarships are targeted for Students from less developed and developing countries.
‣ Award No: Two scholarships are offered
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The number and size of the Conservation Leadership Scholarships varies from full scholarships, to partial scholarships that cover specific aspects of the funding package required by students.
‣ The MPhil degree in Conservation Leadership is a full-time, 11-month, master’s course, aimed at graduates of leadership potential with at least three to five years of relevant experience.
‣ The unique features of this course are its delivery by a partnership between several university departments and conservation organizations based around Cambridge, and its focus on issues of management and leadership.
‣ Consequently, the course aims to deliver a world-class and interdisciplinary education in Conservation Leadership that is not available elsewhere.
‣ The course is based in the University of Cambridge’s Department of Geography, which is working in collaboration with partners in the Cambridge Conservation Initiative (CCI) to deliver the course.
‣ CCI was created in 2007 by eight internationally renowned conservation organizations and the University of Cambridge. All are members of the larger network of organizations in the Cambridge Conservation Forum (CCF).
‣ The MPhil in Conservation Leadership is aimed at graduates of any discipline with at least three to five years of relevant professional experience, either in employment or in a voluntary capacity.
Selection Criteria for Conservation Leadership Scholarships
‣ Offers of scholarships will be made competitively based on: academic quality; the motivation and potential of candidates to become conservation leaders; and, the funds applicants already have available for the course.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 3 December 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...