Conklin Business Aviation Management Scholarship is available undergraduates pursuing careers in Aviation. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): business aviation management
Deadline:July 31, 2013.
Funded By: Conklin & de Decker, in coordination with NBAA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for students of USA (enrolled or accepted for enrollment for the 2013–14 academic yearin an aviation management program at an NBAA/UAA-member institution).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: NBAA and C & de Decker annually award $5,000 to an undergraduate student who is officially enrolled in an aviation management program at a University Aviation Association (UAA) member school.
‣ C. de Decker, in coordination with NBAA, established the Alan H. C Business Aviation Management Scholarship in 2007 to benefit undergraduates pursuing careers in business aviation management.
‣ The scholarship was created to honor the memory of Al Conklin, a U.S. Air Force veteran and business aviation leader for more than 60 years. Al's experience as a business aircraft salesman in the early decades of his career informed his later work in proving the economic value of aircraft to business.
‣ With Bill de Decker, he first published the Aircraft Cost Evaluator in the 1970s and later founded C. & de Decker, an aviation information company that provides aircraft operating cost and performance data.
To be eligible for C. Business Aviation Management Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
‣ be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled or accepted for enrollment for the 2013–14 academic year in an aviation management program at an NBAA/UAA-member institution.
‣ Contact your department head or advisor for your institution’s UAA membership number; this application is not complete if this number is missing.
‣ Proof of enrollment or acceptance of enrollment must be provided prior to award distribution.
‣ have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post.
‣ Application forms are available here
‣ Completed and signed applications and required documents must be postmarked no later than July 31, 2013, to be considered for the scholarship.
‣ Direct all questions about this application to NBAA at (202) 783-9250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like