Confucius China Joint Research PhD Fellowship for International Students in China , and applications are submitted till February 15, 2016. 2016 . Applications are invited for Confucius China Studies Program Joint Research PhD Fellowship. It is available to doctoral students for study, research and writing of their doctoral dissertations. The aim of the scholarship is to support doctoral students (candidates) registered with foreign universities to come to China for study, research and writing of their doctoral dissertations. Full details
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): | China
Level: doctoral research program.
Field(s): Arts, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences with a focus on China.
Deadline: February 15, 2016.
Funded By: Division of Sinology and China Studies,Confucius Institute
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Confucius China Joint Research PhD Fellowship is targeted for International students can apply for this scholarship.
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will comprise of:
‣ The aim of the Confucius China Joint Research PhD Fellowship is to support doctoral students (candidates) registered with foreign universities to come to China for study, research and writing of their doctoral dissertations.
‣ The mission of foundation is to improve the lives of future generations by building philanthropic assets, connecting resources with needs.
‣ To help young people around the world understand China and Chinese culture, and prosperity of Chinese Studies, Confucius Institute to promote sustainable development and enhance the friendly relations between the peoples of China and other countries, the establishment of the Confucius Institute Headquarters “Confucius Sinology new plan.”
‣ HSK test score level 3 is required, and for US applicants HSK test score of at least level 5 is required. Priority is given to applicants with higher level of proficiency in Chinese under same conditions.
‣ HSK test score level 3 is required, and priority is given to applicants with higher level of proficiency in Chinese under same conditions;
‣ Applicants who are currently participating in Chinese Government Scholarship are not eligible to apply for this Program.
‣ Foreign citizen with valid passport, and in good health
‣ Aged from 18-40, a few universities accept applicants aged over 40
‣ A master degree diploma is required when applying for master degree courses; and the profession applied for should be in equal or similar fields.
English Language Requirment
‣ HSK test score level 3 is required, and priority is given to applicants with higher level of proficiency in Chinese under same conditions.
‣ A good English proficiency is required for application of English-instructed courses, for details please refer to requirements published by the university.
Scholarship Application Method
applicant shall submit the online application using the Application
and then post the application form and other supporting documents to
the Confucius Institute Headquarters.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on February 15, 2016.
‣ In addition to the application for the Confucius China Joint Research PhD Fellowship , the applicant must submit the following documents:
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
2016, 2017 , FREE Scholarships, international , Fellowships