Conestoga College International Diploma Entrance Scholarship in Canada, and applications are submitted till August 30 each year. Conestoga College is funding International Diploma Scholarship to recognize academic achievement and to assist first-year diploma students attending Conestoga College in Canada. The international students who hold valid study permit can apply for this scholarship. Students must have an overall average of 80% in their final year of high school or post-secondary education institution and must have registered in the first year of a diploma program in Conestoga College. Applicants can send their application by post for applying this scholarship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Conestoga College | Canada
Level: Diploma program at Conestoga College in Canada.
Field(s): any of the course offered by the Conestoga College.
Deadline: August 30 each year
Funded By: Conestoga College
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Conestoga International Diploma Entrance Scholarship is targeted for applicant of citizen of a country, other than Canada and hold a valid study permit for the period of study.
‣ Award No: Conestoga College reserves the right to limit the number of awards granted.
‣ Scholarship covers: $1,000.00 cdn, funds will be directed to the student’s tuition account (no cash value).
‣ The Conestoga College International Diploma Entrance Scholarship for Diploma Programs has been established to recognize academic achievement and also to assist first-year diploma students attending Conestoga College.
The applicant :
‣ have obtained an overall average of 80% in their final year of high school.
‣ be registered in the first year of a degree program.
‣ be a citizen of a country, other than Canada and hold a valid study permit for the period of study.
‣ In order to qualify for this award, students must have the required overall grade average upon completion of his or her final year in a recognized secondary or post-secondary education institution other than Conestoga College.
‣ Students must be registered in the first year of a diploma program.
Complete and submit the online General Application if you wish to be considered for an award, scholarship or bursary for which you meet criteria. If you require assistance or detailed information while completing the online application, please refer to the General Application Instruction Manual or contact Student Financial Services for assistance.
Conestoga has more than 400 awards, bursaries, scholarships and academic grants available to Conestoga students. These funds are made available to our students through the partnerships we have established with local business and industry leaders.
To be considered for an award, you must complete the General Application by following the steps listed below:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on August 30 each year
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...