Concordia University Undergraduate Entrance Bursary in Canada and the application has been extended to Sunday June 2 2016 at midnight. Concordia University is offering undergraduate entrance bursary program in Canada. This program is designed to help students in financial need who are admitted to university studies for the first time in Summer or Fall 2016. Full details: Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Concordia University | Canada
Field(s): Bursary is awarded in the course offered by the university.
Deadline: Sunday June 2 2016 at midnight.
Funded By: Concordia University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Concordia University Undergraduate Entrance Bursary is targeted for Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents, International students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: Bursary is designed to help students in financial need who are admitted to university studies for the first time in Summer or Fall 2016.
‣ Concordia University is offering Undergraduate Entrance Bursary in Canada.
‣ This program is designed to help students in financial need who are admitted to university studies for the first time in Summer or Fall 2016.
‣ The goal of the Undergraduate Entrance Bursary program is to help students access some of the funds needed to complete their education.
‣ After applying to the program, a student’s candidature is placed for all bursaries they meet the requirements for.
‣ This award program is open only to new students who have applied for admission to Bachelor's programs for Summer or Fall 2016, on the basis of completion of CEGEP or high school/college or equivalent.
‣ Students already admitted and registered in January 2016 on the basis of CEGEP or high school/college, as well as Mature Entry Program students, may also apply=
‣ Students who are Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents.
‣ International students or part-time students will find a limited number of scholarships, bursaries and awards open to them.
‣The primary criterion for scholarship is high academic achievement.
‣ Applicants will be notified of the decisions of the selection committee in late June.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ After completing and submitting your application for admission to a Bachelor's program at Concordia, you must wait 24 to 36 hours before the online Entrance Bursary application will be available to you.
‣ *If the Step 2 button is greyed out, it means you do not have to complete this step. Proceed to Step 3.
‣ You will need to submit supporting documentation for your Entrance Bursary application. After you have completed your application, upload your supporting documents - follow the "Upload Documents" link on the online applications page. Please note that incomplete applications, and those lacking supporting documents, will not be considered by the review committee.
‣ The Financial Aid and Awards Office will begin notifying applications of the outcome by mail in July. Submission of an Entrance Bursary application does not guarantee a bursary.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The application deadline has been extended to Sunday June 2 2016 at midnight.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.