Competitive Graduate Award (CGA) at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville in USA, and applications are submitted till January 9, 2015. Competitive G. Award is available for student who has accepted as a classified student in a masters degree program at SIUE and whose first term of enrollment will be no earlier than the summer preceding the award period. There will be approximately 19 CGA awards granted for the nine-month academic year (fall and spring semesters). The award includes a monthly stipend as well as waiver of tuition. The amount of the stipend is $8,370 ($930 per month). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Field(s): in all subjects offered by the SIUE.
Deadline: January 9, 2015
Funded By: Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, USA
‣ Award No: There will be approximately 19 CGA awards.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Awards are available for nine-month academic year (fall and spring semesters).
‣ Scholarship covers: The award includes a monthly stipend as well as waiver of tuition. The amount of the stipend is $8,370 ($930 per month). Recipients are responsible for fees.
‣ The purpose of the Competitive G Award (CGA) program is to support highly qualified new graduate students who are accepted into advanced degree programs at SIUE.
‣ SIUE undergraduates approved for admission to a 3+2 program may submit an application provided their eligibility for such enrollment does not occur before the summer preceding the award period.
‣ The Graduate Student Award Committee reviews each eligible application. The Committee bases its recommendations on criteria such as:
‣ The Graduate School notifies departments and applicants by email and/or mail of results in
‣ To be eligible for consideration for a CGA, an applicant must have both a complete CGA application and a complete degree seeking admissions application on file for fall by the CGA deadline.
‣ It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that both the CGA application and admissions application packets are complete by the deadline.
‣ Incomplete applications may not be reviewed.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 9, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.