Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan for Low and Middle Income Countries , and applications are submitted till 29 February 2016. Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is pleased to offer scholarships to citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in member countries. Scholarships are available for masters degree progammes in any subject at participating universities. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): at participating universities | Bangladesh, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Pakistan, Rwanda, Swaziland and Uganda
degree program at participating universities.
29 February 2016
Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP)
Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
is targeted for Students from developing Commonwealth countries:
Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius,
Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South
Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia,
Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Pakistan,
Singapore, Sri Lanka, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize,
Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, St Kitts and
Nevis, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Cyprus,
Malta, United Kingdom, Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga,
Tuvalu and Vanuatu (except for which they are applying i.e. Bangladesh, Botswana, Cameroon, Caribbean (Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago), Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, South Pacific (Fiji, Samoa) and Sri Lanka) can apply for these commonwealth scholarships.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships provide :
‣ The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is a unique programme. Since its establishment in 1959, it has provided opportunities for over 30,000 citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in other member countries.
‣ Since the scholarships have traditionally been supported by host governments, the overwhelming majority have been hosted by developed Commonwealth countries.
‣ Now, following the establishment of the CSFP endowment fund in 2009, a new strand of Commonwealth Scholarships located in low and middle income countries is available.
must be a citizen of any Commonwealth country other than the host
must hold a first degree of upper second class standard (or above) in
a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed
applicants will be notified within three months of the closing date.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Email the completed Application form to the email address detailed on the relevant country page above.
‣ With your application you should submit:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 29 February 2016.
and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to
read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link
found below) for detailed information on how to apply
for this scholarship.
2016, 2017 , FREE Scholarships, international , Fellowships