Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering for International Student at the University of Auckland, New Zealand 2013
School: University of Auckland/ New Zealand
Level:Bachelor and Postgraduate
Deadline: 31 April 2013
Funded by: Alumni Faculty of Engineering
Beneficiaries:Open for International Students
- One scholarship will be awarded annually, for a period of one year, and will be of the value of $3,000 towards tuition fees
- Alumni Faculty of Engineering fund Colombo Plan Scholarship for Bachelor and Postgraduate Students in Engineering program at the University of Auckland, New Zealand 2013
- The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is funded by alumni of the Faculty of Engineering who studied at The University of Auckland under the Colombo Plan, together with other donors.
- The main purpose of the Scholarship is to assist international students who are citizens of Colombo Plan member countries, to study undergraduate or postgraduate engineering programmes at The University of Auckland.
- Full-time enrolment in a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or any postgraduate degree programme in the Faculty of Engineering.
- The Scholarship will be awarded to an international student.
- Australia is a member country of the Colombo Plan, Australian citizens do not have international student status in New Zealand and so are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries:
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, the United States of America and Vietnam.
Application method : By Post
For more Information, please visit:
For Informal enquiries, please contact:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!