College of Science, Swansea University is offering international scholarships for postgraduate students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Swansea University | UK
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Environmental Biology, Advanced Computer Science, Software Technology, Human Computer-Interaction, Visual Computing, and Safe & Secure Systems, Computer Science, Environmental Dynamics and Climate Change, Geographic Information and Climate Change, Mathematics and Computing for Finance(MSc), Aquatic Ecology & Conservation, Sustainable Aquaculture & Fisheries, Visual Computing, Logic and Computation, Computing and Future Interaction Technologies, Stochastic Processes – Theory and Application(MRes) A range of MSc by Research degrees in Biosciences, A range of MSc by Research degrees in Computer Science, A range of MSc by Research degrees in Geography and MSc by Research in Mathematics and offered by the Swansea University in UK.
Deadline:1st July 2014.
Funded By:College of Science, Swansea University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for the students of Africa, East Asia, South Asia, North America, South America and Other Regions can apply for the scholarships.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship is to be offset against international tuition fees. The value of individual scholarships depends on which region you are from and is as follows: Africa Regional Scholarship – £2,000 -East Asia Regional Scholarship – £2,000 -South Asia Regional Scholarship – £2,000 -Other Regions Scholarship – £2,000 -North America Scholarship – £1,000 -South America Scholarship – £1,000
‣ The College of Science has a number of postgraduate scholarships available to new non-UK/EU students from Africa, East Asia, South Asia, North America, South America and Other Regions. Scholarships are available only to new postgraduate applicants who are non-UK/EU categorized students from the regions specified in the key information and funding sections.
‣ If it is deemed necessary for a scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis.
College of Science International Scholarships
‣ Scholarships are available only to new postgraduate applicants who are non-UK/EU categorized students from the regions specified in the key information and funding sections
‣ Scholarships will be used to offset tuition fees
‣ Applicants should hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree (or equivalent)
‣ Applicants should have already applied formally to the University for a place on one of College’s postgraduate programmes. Information regarding the application procedure can be found on the Admissions Office website ;
‣ Please note that applicants progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for a College of Science International Scholarship
‣ Applicants must enroll on a course in the College for the first time in September 2014
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The mode of applying is by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due one 1st July 2014.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application by the end of June 2014.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, International, Postgraduate, scholarships, UK