College of Medical International Scholarships in UK, and applications are submitted till 2nd June 2014. International scholarships are awarded for pursuing MSc Cancer Sciences, Sport & Exercise Science and Medicine, Cardiovascular Sciences and Infection Biology at University of Glasgow. The value of each scholarship is £10000. Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above mentioned MSc programmes. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): The College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow | UK
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): MSc Cancer Sciences; MSc Sport & Exercise Science and Medicine; MSc Cardiovascular Sciences; MSc Infection Biology.
Deadline: 2nd June 2014.
Funded By: The College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): College of Medical International Scholarships is targeted for Students of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin ,Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina, Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic, Republic of, Costa Rica ,Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, East Timor, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial, Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein,
Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru Nepal, New Zealand
Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, The Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu,Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe can apply for these international scholarships.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of each scholarship is £10000.
‣ The College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences aims to attract academically talented students from around the world and give them an intellectually demanding, research-informed education.
‣ The College is equally committed to supporting students and rewarding academic excellence and scholarships are available for the following programmes: MSc Cancer Sciences; MSc Sport & Exercise Science and Medicine; MSc Cardiovascular Sciences; MSc Infection Biology.
‣ be classed as international for fee purposes;
‣ hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the following programmes: MSc Cancer Sciences; MSc Sport & Exercise Science and Medicine; MSc Cardiovascular Sciences; MSc Infection Biology.
‣ These international scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
Notification: Not Known
‣ Email Clare Martin (clare.martin-at-glasgow.ac.uk) stating which course scholarship you would like to be considered for, with your Student ID.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 2nd June 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.