Coca Cola Scholarships at Sabani University is offered for outstanding students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Sabanci University | Turkey
Level: Master’s(MSc) Degree
Field(s): Business Administration
Deadline: 28 June 2013.
Funded by:Coca Cola (CCI)
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for the students of Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Kirgizstan, Jordan, Pakistan and Ukraine.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship Duration: the award is offered for 10 months.
‣Scholarship covers:The Scholarship includes full tuition and fee waiver, monthly stipend and dormitory fee for 10 months (double room), textbook support and travel support for each year.
‣ Coca Cola scholarships are offered for those students who are outstanding and like to study at Sabani University in Turkey. This scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level.
‣ This Scholarship is offered for 10 months which includes full tuition and fee waiver, monthly stipend and dormitory fee for 10 months (double room), textbook support and travel support for each year.
‣ Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI) is the 5th largest bottler in the Coca-Cola System in terms of sales volume.
‣ CCI’s core business is to produce, sell and distribute sparkling and still beverages of The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC).
‣ CCI employs close to 9,000 people and has operations in Turkey, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Jordan, Iraq and Syria as well as exports to Tajikistan. ‣ CCI has a total of 20 plants and offers a wide range of beverages to a consumer base of more than 360 million people.
‣ In addition to sparkling beverages, the product portfolio includes juices, waters, sports and energy drinks, tea and iced teas.
‣ CCI’s shares are traded on the Istanbul Stock Exchange under the CCOLA.IS ticker.
To be eligible for Coca Cola Scholarships, candidates need to meet the following criteria:
‣ University graduates who are citizens of one of the following countries: Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Kirgizstan, Jordan, Pakistan and Ukraine. -Sabanc?
‣ MBA is a two-year full-time program. The MBA Program specifically addresses the needs of students with little or no business experience from a variety of academic backgrounds.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Scholarship applications are due by June 28, 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
‣ Turkey Scholarship
Your first paragraph ...