Clarendon Scholarships. The Clarendon Fund offers over 100 full scholarships every year to academically excellent graduate students from all around the world. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Oxford University| UK
Level: Graduate Degree (All degree-bearing courses at the graduate level are eligible.This encompasses all full-time and part-time Master’s courses (MSt, MSc, BCL/MJur, MBA, MFE, MPhil, BPhil, MSc by Research, MTh, MPP) and all DPhil programmes. A list of all the graduate courses offered by the University of Oxford can be found on the Graduate Course Guide.)
Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
Field(s): All subjects can be funded by a Clarendon Scholarship. There is no quota by subject or preference for any particular course type.
Deadline: 13th September 2013.
Funded By: The Clarendon Fund, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: The Clarendon Fund offers over 100 full scholarships every year to academically excellent graduate students from all around the world.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Clarendon Scholarships are offered for the full period that you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course. The fee liability page of the Fees and Funding website explains this in full detail, and also gives information about charges that may be applied after the standard period of fee liability has been reached and which are not covered by the Clarendon Fund.
‣ Scholarship covers: This Scholarship covers tuition and college fees in full and a generous grant for living expenses. -The grant for living expenses for scholars on a full-time course in 2013/14 is GBP £13, 726, which is normally sufficient to cover the living expenses of a single student living in Oxford. Scholars on a part-time course receive a pro-rata amount of the full-time grant for living expenses. -Part-time Master’s scholars are offered 1/3 of the full-time grant per year for two years. Part-time DPhil scholars are offered 1/6 of the full-time grant per year for six years.
‣ The Clarendon Fund offers over 100 full scholarships every year to academically excellent graduate students from all around the world.
‣ Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and potential across all degree-bearing subjects at the graduate level at the University of Oxford.
‣ The scholarships cover tuition and college fees as well as a generous grant for living expenses and all graduate applicants who apply for study at the University by the January deadline, in their respective year of entry, will be automatically considered for this prestigious scholarship funding.
‣ Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world.
‣ Candidates applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford are eligible. This includes students who are currently studying for a Master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil (you would be eligible for funding for the Dphil).
‣ Candidates who already have a place but who deferred entry from a previous year are not eligible to apply (as you can apply for Clarendon in the year that you applied for your place and then, if you are successful, you can apply to defer your funding if you need to defer your place).
‣ Students who will continue to study for the same degree at Oxford in the next year are not eligible for this scholarship.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 13th September 2013.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...