CISA Excellence Postgraduate Award for International Students in Australia , and applications are submitted till 23rd May 2014. Council of International Students Australia (CISA) is inviting applications for postgraduate award available for international students. This national award will be available for pursuing a postgraduate program either at Master or PhD level at an Australian tertiary education institution that is registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). The award will be made on the basis of demonstrated outstanding academic achievement. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia
Level: Postgraduate Program (Master or PhD level)
Field(s): any discipline.
Deadline: 23rd May 2014.
Funded By: Council of International Students Australia (CISA)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Excellence Postgraduate Award is targeted for International student.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: Please visit the main website.
‣ This national CISA Excellence Postgraduate Award award will be presented to an international student who has beenpursuing a postgraduate program either at Master or PhD level, and has demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and has contributed to the internationalisation of their institution.
‣ Currently enrolled in a course at an Australian tertiary education institution that is registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS);
‣ Must have completed a minimum of 50% of the current course ;
‣ Evidence of international student status (copy of Confirmation of Enrolment CoE);
‣ Statement of endorsement from the education institution and / or other organisations attached with the application form;
‣ Names and contact details of 2 referees who agree to be contacted to provide further information on the nomination;
‣ Copy of latest academic transcript;
‣ Agree to full terms and conditions;
‣ Ensure application is completed before submitting.
‣ The winner will be selected by a 90 : 10 approach. 90% of the decision is made by an independent committee made up of industry, government representatives and student groups.
‣ 10% of the decision will be voted by international students through ”Liking the Facebook Post” of each application.
‣ The outcome will be emailed to all applicants and announcement will also be made by C.O.B 27th June 2014.
‣ All relevant documents must be sent to award-at-cisa.edu.au.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 23rd May 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.