CIME Fellowship for Ethics Leadership in Journalism, USA 2013
The Center for International Media Ethics(CIME) opened fellowships for Ethics Leadership in Journalism. The full details of the CIME fellowship is as follows:
School:The Center for International Media Ethics( CIME)/ USA
Deadline:28 October 2012
Funded by: CIME
Beneficiaries: the fellowship is open to International Students.
Benefits: please see from the website below.
- The Center for International Media Ethics CIME is a non-profit organization bringing together a network of media professionals throughout the world to provide training, discussion and expertise in the ethics of their profession.
- Our driving emphasis is that media professionals take responsibility in shaping society. After the success of the 2012 CIME Fellowship programme, we are looking for media professionals for the next round of the Fellowship from anywhere in the world.
- Ideal candidates should be interested in the ethical aspects of journalism and eager to deepen their knowledge about media ethics through involvement with CIME’s activities.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience related to journalism/media Strong interest in media ethics.
- Proven track record of commitment to ethical issues in journalism (2 brief essays (800 words maximum) on addressing ethical issues of the media, attached to the application).
- Fluent in English, both oral and written; other languages are an asset.
- Excellent communication skills Computer literacy, with good working knowledge of word processing, e-mail and internet applications.
- Must own computer and permanent access to internet (this is an entirely online Fellowship).
CIME Fellowship Application method
- The applications are to be submitted by Email
For more Information about the CIME fellowship
You may also be interested
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!