CIAPS Postgraduate Commonwealth Scholarship for School Leaders, and applications are submitted till 21 February, 2015. Applications are invited for CIAPS Postgraduate Commonwealth Scholarship for 2015 entry. There are a total of twenty (20) scholarships available, worth a total of Five Million Naira (N5 000 000). Every successful applicant can receive up to Three Hundred Thousand Naira (N300,000) towards his or her tuition fees at CIAPS for the duration of the recipient’s one-year International Postgraduate Certificate in School Management study. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): |Nigeria
Level: one-year International Postgraduate Certificate programme.
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded in School Management study.
Deadline: 21 February 2015
Funded By: Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): CIAPS Postgraduate Commonwealth Scholarship is targeted for Citizens of a commonwealth country (Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Asia-Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Caribbean and Americas, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, The, Barbados, Belize,Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent
and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Europe-Cyprus, Malta, United Kingdom, Pacific-Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu)
‣ Award No: There are a total of twenty (20) scholarships available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is awarded for the duration of the recipient’s one-year International Postgraduate Certificate in School Management study.
‣ Scholarship covers: A total of twenty scholarships worth a total of Five Million Naira (N5 000 000) will be awarded. Every successful applicant can receive up to Three Hundred Thousand Naira (N300,000) towards his or her tuition fees at CIAPS for the duration of the recipient’s one-year International Postgraduate Certificate in School Management study.
‣ The Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) is pleased to announce the establishment of these awards, as part of the CIAPS Scholars schemes for 2015 entry.
‣ CIAPS is dedicated to the advancement of knowledge, learning and understanding in the service of society.
‣ For this CIAPS Postgraduate Commonwealth Scholarship scheme, they are looking for teachers and school managers who are pursuing higher learning so that they can play a part in making their school and society a better place
‣ Hold a first degree of at least lower second-class standard, or higher qualification.
‣ Have been offered and accepted his or her offer of a place at CIAPS, 2015 International Postgraduate Certificate in School Management programme.
‣ Be Commonwealth citizens or be residents in a developing Commonwealth country.
‣ Refugees or people working with organisations linked with developing Commonwealth countries are also considered.
Selection Criteria for CIAPS Postgraduate Commonwealth Scholarship
‣ Students will be selected on the basis of a Personal Statement and Interview. A good personal statement must not exceed 1000 words and it will be a chance to tell us about yourself, why you think you deserve this scholarship and how you think it will help you serve yourself and your school once you graduate.
‣ Successful applicants will be notified of results by SMS, emails and notice posted on CIAPS website.
Step 1: Complete the CIAPS Scholarship Application Form online.
Step 2: Carefully compose your Personal Statement (remember the 1000 word limit).
Step 3: Email your carefully composed Supporting Statement to scholarship-at-ciaps.org.
Only electronic copies of the Supporting Statement and Applications will be accepted. Don’t forget to send both.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 21 February 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.