CIA Undergraduate Scholarship. Central Intelligence Agency is offering undergraduate scholarship program in USA. US citizens are eligible for this undergraduate scholarship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): |USA
Level: Undergraduate Scholarship
Field(s): any of the course offered by the college in USA.
Deadline: 15 October 2013.
Funded By: Central Intelligence Agency
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): CIA Undergraduate Scholarship is targeted for US applicants.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for the whole duration of the program.
‣ Scholarship covers: Once selected, you will be given an annual salary; a benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, and retirement; and up to $18,000 per calendar year for tuition, mandatory fees, books and supplies. You’ll be required to work at an Agency facility during summer breaks and to maintain full-time college status during the school year with a minimum cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA. We will pay the cost of transportation between school and the Washington, DC area each summer and provide a housing allowance.
CIA Undergraduate Scholarship
‣ If you are a high school senior planning to enroll in a 4-or 5-year college program, or you are a college freshman or sophomore enrolled in a 4-or 5-year college program, who is looking for career experience in a dynamic environment, apply to the CIA’s Undergraduate Scholar Program and contribute to the work of the nation before you graduate.
‣ The opportunity to make a difference The Undergraduate Scholar Program was developed, in part, to assist minority and disabled students, but application is open to all students who meet the requirements.
‣ The program offers unmatched experience. You’ll complete work sessions during each summer break, increasing your knowledge and job responsibilities while assisting intelligence professionals and applying your academic skills.
‣ We believe in challenging our Scholars with meaningful work that relates to their college major.
‣ An IT major, for example, might be given increasingly complex projects involving sophisticated computer systems.
‣ An engineering major might help produce a piece of state-of-the-art equipment. A finance major could be involved in developing and analyzing budgets for a worldwide operation.
‣ A foreign language major might be instrumental in translating documents for US policymakers.
‣ As a final example, a human resource major could have the opportunity to develop and implement personnel policies and procedures.
‣ Once selected, you will be given an annual salary; a benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, and retirement; and up to $18,000 per calendar year for tuition, mandatory fees, books and supplies.
To avail CIA Undergraduate Scholarship, candidates must read carefully the following application requirements:
‣ The Scholar Program is extremely competitive.
‣ We ask that all applicants meet the following requirements:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Applications for Summer 2014 employment will be accepted until 15 October 2013.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...