Chulalongkorn University offers scholarship for ASEAN countries’ students who wish to undertake masters and doctoral degree in electrical engineering in Thailand. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country) Chulalongkorn University | Thailand
Level:Masters (MSc) and Doctoral (PhD) Degree
Field(s): Electrical Engineering and other related field.
Deadline: 03 February 2013.
Funded by:Chulalongkorn Uni.
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is open for Students of ASEAN countries.
‣ Coverages by scholarship includes:
1.An economy class round-trip ticket to and from designated capital cities or principal cities (excluding domestic airfare with both neighboring countries and Thailand.) Traveling expenses incurred other than air tickets will be borne by recipients.
3.Stipend and accommodation
‣ Scholarship Duration : Master’s degree scholarship is available for two years and Doctoral degree scholarships is for three years.
‣ Chulalongkorn University offers scholarship for ASEAN countries’ students who wish to undertake masters and doctoral degree in electrical engineering in Thailand.
‣ The scholarships cover the tuition fees, airfare, stipend and accommodation.
‣ The candidates must have obtained the bachelor’s degrees or master’s degrees in the related fields.
‣ The candidates also possess a good command of English and age must be less than 35. Documents should be submitted directly to the faculty/program of student’s choice of Chulalongkorn Uni. by February 3, 2013.
‣ CU has unfailingly served the interest of the nation by assuring high quality higher education without social discrimination.
‣ With its administrative reform, CU boasts the new system that ensures good governance, academic excellence, and financial stability.
‣ In addition to its reputation as an establishment that produces high quality Thai graduates, CU. also aims for international recognition, as it has 70 International programs(english programs) in various fields, more than 80 collaborative research links, and approximately 100 staff and student exchange programs.
To qualify for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships, candidates need to meet the following criteria:
‣ Applicants must return to teach/work at their home counties after graduation.
‣ Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degrees or Master’s Degrees as appropriate in related fields.
‣ Applicants must have a grade point average for the latest semester before applying of not lower than 2.75 for undergraduate, and not lower than 3.25 for postgraduate.
‣ Applicants’ age must be less than 35.
‣ Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required. (Except the applicants with scholarship)
‣ Applicants must be in good health.
‣ Applicants must not be recipients of other types of scholarships.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Candidates must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the faculty/program of their choice.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by February 3, 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ The application link is also found at the official website.
You may also likehelp for webmasters Startseite aufrufen