CHS High School Scholarship Program in USA and Canada , and applications are submitted till April 1, 2016. Applications are invited for CHS Scholarship Program available to high school senior, graduating in the spring and attending college in fall 2016. Up to 100 scholarships of $1,000 each are awarded to high school students pursuing agricultural-related degrees at colleges and universities within the United States or Canada. Students pursuing a STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) field of study with an interest in agriculture will be considered. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA and Canada
Level: Scholarships are available to high school seniors for pursuing degrees at colleges and universities within the United States or Canada.
Deadline: April 1, 2016.
Funded By: CHS Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): CHS High School Scholarship Program is targeted for Citizens or permanent residents of the United States or Canada can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: There are 100 scholarships available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship has a value $1,000
‣ In 2016-2017, CHS will build on its commitment to developing future leaders by awarding more than 300 scholarships to agricultural-studies students, 100 of which will be given to high school students pursuing agricultural-studies degrees.
‣ Graduating high school seniors pursuing a degree in an agricultural-related field at any college or university throughout the United States and Canada are invited to apply for one of 100 $1,000 scholarships.
‣ be a high school senior, graduating in the spring and attending college in fall 2015.
‣ plan to pursue an agricultural degree at a college or university within the United States or Canada.
‣ Students pursuing a STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) field of study with an interest in agriculture will be considered.
‣ Must be a legal citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada.
‣ Scholarship awards will be announced mid-May, 2016.
‣ Applications are submitted ia online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on April 1, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.