Chf Long Term Fellowships for for International students. CHF offers several long term fellowships for international scholars studying the history and sociology of the chemical and molecular sciences, technologies, and industries. International students can apply for these fellowships. Applications are open until 28 February 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Postdoctoral and PhD Degree
Field(s): Fellowships are provided in the field of the history and sociology of the chemical and molecular sciences, technologies, and industries.
Deadline: 28 February 2014 .
Funded By: Chemical Heritage Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Chf Long Term Fellowships are targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: There are two kinds of long-term fellowships: one for postdoctoral scholars and one for Ph.D. candidates at the dissertation stage.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Generous pre- and postdoctoral fellowships are available for research on the history of chemistry, broadly construed. Fellowships are available for periods of 1 to 4 months (short-term fellows) or 9 months (long-term fellows) and are spent in residence at CHF in Philadelphia.
‣ Scholarship covers: Postdoctoral fellowship stipends are $45,000 paid in monthly installments and Dissertation fellowship stipends are $26,000 paid in monthly installments. -All long-term fellows are provided with a private office, a computer, and a direct telephone line.
Chf Long Term Fellowships
‣ CHF offers several long-term fellowships for scholars studying the history and sociology of the chemical and molecular sciences, technologies, and industries.
‣ Long-term fellows are in residence at CHF for the entire academic year (September–May). All long-term fellows are provided with a private office, a computer, and a direct telephone line.
‣ There are two kinds of long-term fellowships: one for postdoctoral scholars and one for PhD candidates at the dissertation stage.
Have what it takes to avail Chf Long Term Fellowships?
‣ Applicants for postdoctoral fellowships must have their PhD in hand before the July prior to the start of the fellowship.(Postdoctoral fellowships)
‣ Applicants for dissertation fellowships must be graduate students whose PhD dissertations have been accepted by their respective university departments. (Dissertation fellowships)
‣ All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the review by the end of May.
‣ Applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail upon submitting your application.
‣ CHF will contact your references by e-mail at that stage and ask them to submit a letter of reference by February 28. Applicants must also submit -a research proposal of less than 1,500 words (Word or PDF file), -a curriculum vitae of 3 pages or less (Word or PDF file), and -contact information for two people submitting reference letters on your behalf.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 28 February 2014 .
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like