Chevening Gurukul Fellowships for Leadership and Excellence in UK, and applications are submitted till 6 February 2015. Fellowships are available to mid-career and high-flying young professionals with a strong and demonstrable leadership potential from India for Chevening Gurukul Programme. Every year twelve selected Gurukul Fellows will be offered an intensive, twelve-week residential course at King’s College London. The course includes numerous site visits, including a trip to Geneva where fellows will interact with representatives of international agencies such as the United Nations and World Trade Organization. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Level: Fellowship is available for twelve-week residential course at King’s College London.
Field(s): The Chevening Gurukul programme offers an intensive residential course which familiarizes India’s future leaders with best practice case-studies of leadership in the fields of government, innovation, health, and industry in the UK through a variety of standard and heterodox methods, ranging from seminars, role-playing scenarios, shadowing, and site visits.
Deadline: 6 February 2015
Funded By: Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Chevening Gurukul Fellowships are targeted for Indian citizens
‣ Award No: Every year twelve selected Gurukul Fellows will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellows will be offered an intensive, twelve-week residential course at King’s College London.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each fellowship covers the following:
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 6 February 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.