Charles Wallace India Trust Long term Awards in UK , and scholarships are submitted till 30 November 2016. Every year CWIT offers up to 10 long term awards for citizens of India. Charles Wallace India Trust Awards is available for early to mid career practitioners in Arts and Heritage Conservation. The awards generally from 2–3 months up to a maximum of a year and cover accommodation and living costs in the UK, fees and a contribution to international fares. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Field(s): CWIT covers the following Arts and Heritage Conservation fields of study: Arts-Visual Arts, Performance, e.g. Dance, Drama, Music, Directing, Film – including Script Writing and Direction, Photography, Design (but not Architecture), Curating, Art History. Heritage Conservation-Conservation architecture, Management of heritage projects or sites, Conservation of materials such as timber, stone, metal including metal structures, armour, paintings, photographs and film, Conservation of landscape and Management of museums and collections.
Deadline: 30 November 2016
Funded By: Charles Wallace India Trust
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Charles Wallace India Trust Long term Awards aretargeted for applicants from India
‣ No. of awards: Every year CWIT offers up to 10 long term awards.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : The awards are generally from 2–3 months up to a maximum of a year. CWIT does not support two year courses.
‣Value of Scholarship : The awards cover accommodation and living costs in the UK, fees and a contribution to international fares.
‣ Every year CWIT offers up to 10 long term awards, aiming at giving early to mid career practitioners a chance to study or gain wider experience and exposure.
‣ The balance between Arts and Heritage Conservation varies from year to year depending on demand and performance at interview.
‣ The Charles Wallace India Trust Long term Awards , which are generally from 2–3 months up to a maximum of a year, cover accommodation and living costs in the UK, fees and a contribution to international fares. CWIT does not support two year courses.
‣ be an Indian citizen living in India
‣ be aged between 25 and 38
‣ have a first degree, diploma or professional qualification in their specialization. CWIT prefers applicants with significant working experience
‣ have not received a CWIT grant within the last five years.
‣ Applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their applications and will be invited by the British Council for an interview in Delhi in late February 2017. The panels of Indian experts are chaired by CWIT. Results of the interviews are announced in early April.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Application forms will be accepted in hard copy only and can be submitted to the nearest British Council centre.
‣ Your application form should include a Statement of Purpose (not more than 2 pages), stating clearly which course you plan to follow , what you want to do in the UK and how you plan to put this into use on returning to India.
‣ You will also need:
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The deadline for Charles Wallace India Trust long term awards is 30 November 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.