Chancellors International Development Scholarships at University of South Wales in UK, and applications are submitted till 15th January 2016.University of South is awarding chancellors International development scholarships worth £2,500. These scholarships are available for undertaking undergraduate degree programme. Students do not need to make a separate scholarship application. They will be automatically considered for a scholarship when they make their application. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of South Wales | UK
programme at the University of South Wales.
subjects offered by the university.
Funded By: University of South Wales, UK
International Development Scholarships are targeted for students
from the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia,
India, Kazakhstan, Kenya,
Mexico, Nepal, Nigeria, Russia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe can apply for this scholarship.
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: not known
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships of £2,500 are available for students.
‣ The University of South Wales is a university in Wales. It was formed on 11 April 2013 from the merger of the University of Glamorgan and the University of Wales, Newport
International Development Scholarships of £2,500 are available for
students. This scholarship would replace the standard £1,500
‣ Student will be automatically considered for a scholarship when they make their application.
‣ Students do not need to make a separate scholarship application. Student will receive confirmation of a scholarship with your offer letter.
‣ Chancellor's International Development Scholarships and discounts do not apply to sponsored students or those studying a placement year, the IFP, or English Language Programmes. Scholarships may be withdrawn if conditions of the scholarships are not adhered to.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ You will be automatically considered for a scholarship when you make your application. You do not need to make a separate scholarship application.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15th January 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.