Chancellor’s International Scholarships for PhD Students at the University of Warwick, UK 2013/14
Chancellor's International Scholarship is made available for most outstanding international PhD applicants at the University of Warwick, UK .The full scholarship details are as follows:
School:University of Warwick, UK
Field(s): Courses offered by the universities
Deadline: 11th January 2013
Funded by:Chancellor’s International Scholarships/UK
Beneficiaries: The Chancellor’s International scholarship is open for International students
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £16,390 at 12/13 rates)
A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (worth £13,590 at 12/13 rates.
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships are made available for most outstanding international PhD applicants.
- Awards made for entry in Autumn 2013 may include either or both of the following, depending on the ranking of the application.
- The competition for Chancellor’s International Scholarships is now open for entry in Autumn 2013.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2013;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria; •Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- The application process will be wholly combined with the applications for Chancellor’s Scholarships and all applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship will automatically also be considered for a Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- All new applicants for PhD admission are asked to make their scholarship application at the same time via the Postgraduate Admissions application form during the open period (1 August 2012-11 January 2013.)
- All applicants must provide a transcript of your current or previous degree-level study plus two academic references in support of your application.
- Applications which do not provide these documents will not be considered.
- Please note: we cannot accept emailed documents from any category of applicant, nor documents emailed by academic departments on your behalf.
- The only exception is references from Warwick academic staff.
For more Information about the Chancellor’s International scholarship
You may also be interested
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!