CFHI Partial Scholarships for International Students ,and applications are submitted till November 12, 2014 for Jan-Apr 2015 programs March 4, 2015 for May, Jun, Aug 2015 programs July 15, 2015 for Sept-Dec 2015 programs. Child Family Health International (CFHI) is offering partial scholarships for international students. These scholarships are awarded for pursuing any 4-12 week CFHI Global Health Education program. One of these scholarships is designated for CFHI’s Sight for All- Opthalmology Rotation in New Delhi, India, one for CFHI’s Dentistry & Oral Health in Quito, Ecuador program and one for an AMSA Member. These partial scholarships amount of US $500 or $1,000 go toward CFHI program fees. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | India, South Africa, Bolivia, Ecuador, Mexico, USA and Argentina
Level: These scholarships are offered for pursuing months based Global Health Education Programs.
Field(s): These scholarships are awarded towards participation in any CFHI Global Health Education Program
Deadline: November 12, 2014 for Jan-Apr 2015 programs March 4, 2015 for May, Jun, Aug 2015 programs July 15, 2015 for Sept-Dec 2015 programs
Funded By: Child Family Health International (CFHI)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): CFHI Partial Scholarships are targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: Ten scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: These partial scholarships in the amount of US $1,000 may be awarded for use towards CFHI program fees.
‣ Child Family Health International (CFHI) offers CFHI Partial Scholarships for use towards CFHI program fees. Scholarships are currently available for the following program months only: January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November, December.
‣ Recipients of scholarships are responsible for the remaining balance of CFHI program fees.
‣ All recipients are responsible for their own airfare. CFHI is happy to announce it is currently offering partial scholarships for select 2013 & 2014 program dates.
‣ These partial scholarships in the amount of US $1,000 may be awarded towards participation in any CFHI Global Health Education Program during the above months.
‣ One of these scholarships is designated for CFHI’s Sight for All- Opthalmology Rotation in New Delhi, India program, one is designated for CFHI’s Dentistry & Oral Health in Quito, Ecuador program, and one designated for an AMSA Member.
‣ CFHI is committed to working globally and addressing inequities.
‣ In line with this global lens, it is the policy of CFHI to actively seek a diverse pool of candidates from a variety of backgrounds who are committed to the mission and vision of CFHI. CFHI Partial Scholarships will be given to students who demonstrate a commitment to their communities as well as financial need and an interest in exchanging ideas and sharing experiences with people in Bolivia, Ecuador, India, Mexico and South Africa.
‣ Priority will be given to people of ethnicity under-represented in CFHI programs, as well as those who have had limited opportunity to travel abroad.
‣ All interested in attending a CFHI program during the specified program months/year and who are financially able to pay the remaining program fees along with their own airfare are encouraged to apply.
‣ Scholarship applicants wishing to attend any CFHI program in Latin America (Mexico, Bolivia, and Ecuador) must meet the language eligibility requirements listed for that program.
‣ Applicants will be notified on July 15th, 2013 for August- December 2013 intake, December 16, 2013 for January- April 2014 intake, February 17, 2014 for May-June 2014 intake and July 17, 2014 for August- December 2014 intake.
‣ Completed applications must be sent by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
‣ Applications deadline are: November 12, 2014 for Jan-Apr 2015 programs March 4, 2015 for May, Jun, Aug 2015 programs July 15, 2015 for Sept-Dec 2015 programs.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.