CESEC Scholarship for French and Overseas Students in France and applications are submitted till March, 5th 2014. The EADS Foundation Chair on Embedded Critical Systems (CESEC) offers up to 4 masters scholarships for French and overseas students. Only candidates that have applied (or are already admitted or registered) to the chosen master’s program at following engineering schools in Toulouse: ISAE, INSA de Toulouse and INP-ENSEEIHT can apply for the scholarship. Successful CESEC candidates are required to complete the selected program in Critical Embedded Systems at one of the partner engineering school entirely or mainly in France. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): The masters programs supported are in the field of Embedded Critical Systems. These are the following programs: Advanced Master on Embedded Systems, ISAE-ENSEEIHT, Master of Science AESS Aeronautical and Space Systems, option Embedded Systems, ISAE and Master of Science ESECA Electronic Systems for Embedded and Communicating Applications, ENSEEIHT-INSA, option Integrated Circuits Design for Embedded Systems.
Deadline: March, 5th 2014.
Funded By: The EADS Foundation Chair on Embedded Critical Systems (CESEC)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): CESEC Scholarship is targeted for French and overseas students.
‣ Award No: For the 2014/2015 academic year, 4 scholarships will be awarded (2 for the Advanced Master on Embedded Systems, 1 for the Master of Science AESS option Embedded Systems and 1 for the Master of Science ESECA option Integrated Circuits Design for Embedded Systems).
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for 2 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The CESEC scholarship covers: full tuition fees and -part of living expenses: -Advanced Master on Embedded Systems, 3,500 € for the 1 year-master program, -Master of Science AESS, option Embedded Systems: 7,000 € for the 2 years-master program, -Master of Science ESECA, option Integrated Circuits Design for Embedded Systems: 7,000 € for the 2 years-master program. Beneficiaries of the CESEC scholarship receive personalized support from a CESEC mentor, along with advice and help in finding internships and exploring cultural activities. CESEC beneficiaries may also be eligible for accommodation support. Students must arrive in Toulouse in the beginning of the academic year in which the scholarship is obtained. If they are not able to start the Master program, students must be aware that the scholarship is lost, and they need to apply again for the following calendar year.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
‣ The EADS Foundation Chair on Embedded Critical Systems (CESEC) offers scholarships for masters degrees to French and overseas students for the academic year 2014-2015. This is a call for applications to this scholarship.
‣ The masters degrees are offered by the following engineering schools in Toulouse: ISAE, INSA de Toulouse and INP-ENSEEIHT. The masters programs supported are in the field of Embedded Critical Systems.
‣ Only candidates that have applied (or are already admitted or registered) to the chosen master’s program can apply for the scholarship.
‣ There are no particular requirements for nationality, only the ones required by the masters programs.
‣ Candidates cannot benefit simultaneously (at a same academic year) from the CESEC scholarship in addition to another scholarship (e.g. from French government or from another company).
‣ Candidates must have no links with a private enterprise upon their arrival in France.
‣ Candidates must follow the full master program (1 year for Advanced Master and 2 years for the Master of Science AESS and ESECA). Successful CESEC candidates are required to complete the selected program in Critical Embedded Systems at one of the partner engineering school entirely or mainly in France. Remark: The candidates of Masters of Science program starting in M1 level must follow in M2 the major in the field of Critical Embedded Systems, otherwise the candidate looses his/her scholarship and must pay for the previous months received.
‣ The final selection of CESEC beneficiaries is made in France by a selection committee composed of representatives from the partners (school engineering, industries and EADS Fondation).
‣ The following criteria are taken into account for the final selection: -Excellence of the candidate, as reflected by his/her prior university experience, -the candidate’s career goals, -admission on one of the three masters programs in Critical Embedded Systems at a partner school above (ISAE, INSA and INP-ENSEEIHT). To decide between applicants with similar skills and qualifications, preference will be given to students from low-income backgrounds.
‣ Each partner master program proposes a classification of their selected students candidates to the CESEC scholarship.
‣ The selection committee draws up a final list of the candidates chosen. Students are then required to ensure that they have been formally enrolled at one of the masters programs in Critical Embedded Systems at a CESEC partner school (ISAE, INSA and INP-ENSEEIHT).
‣ The selection committee’s proceedings are not made public, its decisions are final and no reasons shall be given for the decisions made. Applicants will be notified by March 2014.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Candidates must indicate in the application for the CESEC partner program that he/she applies for the CESEC scholarship.
‣ Applicants must include the following with their application form: -a curriculum vitae in English (maximum of 2 pages), -a statement of your career plans in the field of Critical Embedded Systems,
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March, 5th 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
‣ Master's Scholarships
‣ France Scholarships
‣ March Deadline