Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship. Government of India offers CSSS scholarships for Indian students for pursuing graduate and postgraduate degree at recognized Educational Institutions/University in India. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Recognized Educational Institutions/University in India. | India
Level: Graduate & Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Any of the courses offered by the recognized Educational Institutions/University in India.
Deadline: 30th September’ 2013
Funded By: Government of India
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship is targeted for Indian Students.
‣ Award No: Number of scholarships will be distributed amongst pass out of the Science, Commerce and Humanities in ratio of 3:2:1.
Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and PH will be as per the guidelines of the Govt of India.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Graduation: for three years. Post Graduation (Other than that of the professional course): for two years.
‣ Scholarship covers:
‣ Government of India offers Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for Indian Students for pursuing Graduation and Post Graduation degree level at recognized Educational Institutions/University in India.
‣ For renewal of Scholarship, an applicant has to apply on a separate renewal online form.
‣ Applicant should have passed in all the subjects in semester/annual examinations with not less than 60 % marks in the aggregate of semester or annual examinations and have maintained 75 % attendance, good discipline and not involved in ragging activities etc.
To avail Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ The applicant should be an Indian national;
‣ The applicant should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2013 conducted by CBSE and have secured the total aggregate marks (in first five subjects) equal or above the following minimum marks as per the stream opted by the applicant:
‣ The applicant should be pursuing higher studies and have taken admission in Under Graduation regular course (not correspondence or distance mode) from recognized Educational Institutions/University in India.
‣ The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship. Total Annual Income of parents of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakhs (Rerevised to Rs. 6 lakhs) per annum.
‣ The applicant should not belong to creamy layer as defined by DoP &T from time to time. (Govt. of India, Dept. of Per. & Trg., OM No. 36033/S/2004-Estt. (Res.), dated 14-10-2004) (This is applicable to all categories of applicants both ‘general’ and ‘reserved’)
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online for scholarship.
‣ Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered.
‣ Joining report must be signed and stamped by the Head of the Institution from where U G course is being pursued.
‣ The Income affidavit should be either in Hindi or English in the prescribed format on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- duly sworn in before Notary Public/First class Executive Magistrate/Revenue Officer.
‣ Candidates must mention Online Registration Number of CSSS-2013 on the top of the envelope.
‣ Students are advised to keep a photocopy of complete application form with them.
‣ Printout of Online application form bearing Registration No. and other documents be sent to “Assistant Secretary (Scholarship), 7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092” by Speed Post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are Due by 30th September’2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Featured, Graduate, India, Postgraduate, scholarships