CBS Innovation International Scholarships for Undergraduates in Australia , and applications are submitted till 5 January 2015. Curtin University is inviting applications for CBS scholarships. Scholarships are open for international students to study in the field of business information systems / technology. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level for up to a maximum of three years. Five scholarships are offered and a total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. Scholarships are offered for up to a maximum of three years. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Curtin University | Australia
Level: undergraduate degree
Field(s): to learn Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) single major, Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology) single major and Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems) double major at Curtin University.
Deadline: 5 January 2015.
Funded By: Curtin University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): CBS Innovation International Scholarships are targeted for international students
‣ Award No: 5 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for up to a maximum of three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The CBS Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester):
-A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
-Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year
‣ The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.
‣ The CBSScholarships are part of Curtin University’s commitment to innovation and excellence in teaching and research, for the benefit of our students and the wider community.
‣ Curtin University is renowned for producing innovation and academic excellence that ultimately benefits the wider community. Students applying for the CBS Scholarship are required to show insight and creative ideas in relation to their future profession and demonstrate a strong understanding of their chosen course of study.
‣ Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the CBS Scholarship:
‣ International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
‣ Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2015
Selection criteria for CBS Innovation International Scholarships
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on merit-base.
‣ Outcome sent via email listed through Curtin international admission in mid-January.
‣ The mode of applying is by post, electronically, fax or in person.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 5 January 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.