Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium has invited application for Roger Dillemans scholarship for developing countries. Full details:
‣ Lower Middle Income Countries and Territories: Armenia, Belize, Bolivia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kosovo, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Syria, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and West Bank and Gaza Strip.
‣ Upper Middle Income Countries and Territories: Albania, Algeria, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Federated States Gabon, Grenada, Iran, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Montserrat, Namibia, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Panama, Peru, Serbia, Seychelles, South Africa, St. Helena, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Suriname, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela and Wallis and Futuna.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Not Specified.
School(Institutions/ Country): Catholic University of Leuven | Belgium
Level: Master’s(MSc) Degree
Field(s): courses offered by the university at master’s level.
Funded By: University of Leuven
Deadline: 15 May 2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Catholic University of Leuven Roger Dillemans Scholarship Fund is Open for Students of Developing countries:
‣ The applicants of Least Developed Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Rep., Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen and Zambia.
‣ Other Low Income Countries: Kenya, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyz Rep., Tajikistan and Zimbabwe.
‣ Scholarship Covers: The Scholarship includes: € 8600/year living expenses Tuition fee waiver Affiliation with a Belgian Health Insurance Company Third Party Liability Insurance.
‣ For the 2013-2014 academic year scholarships will be granted to developing-world students who have obtained a master’s degree from Catholic University of Leuven and would like to continue their studies with a second master’s degree.
You can apply Catholic University of Leuven Roger Dillemans Scholarship Fund if you:
‣ are from a developing country (list of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
‣ have an initial master’s degree from KU Leuven
‣ Have excellent study results
‣ Show strong motivation to follow a second master’s programme at KU Leuven.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates will be evaluated based on their motivation and past studies.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Students interested in a scholarship from the Fund Roger Dillemans should be admitted to the Master’s Programme of their choice via the Application Procedure of the International Office.
‣ Please also send an email to Mathias Groenweghe that you are applying for a Fund Roger Dillemans scholarship.
‣ Upload following documents via their guestaccount:
‣ Scholarship Application due date:15 May 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like