CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Programme for International Researchers in Croatia, and applications are submitted till 31st May 2015. The Center for Advanced Studies in Southeastern Europe (CAS – SEE) at University of Rijeka is awarding international fellowships that offers up to five months residencies in Rijeka. Fellows are invited to spend two to ten months in Rijeka in accordance with the length and the complexity of their research project. Researchers from all countries are eligible to the programme. At the time of the application, researchers must be in possession of a doctoral degree. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Croatia (Rijeka)
Field(s): humanities and social science but may also be granted to scholars in life and exact sciences, provided that their proposed research project does not require laboratory facilities and that it interfaces with humanities and social sciences.
Deadline: 31st May 2015.
Funded By: Center for Advanced Studies in Southeastern Europe (CAS – SEE), University of Rijeka, Croatia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Programme is targeted for Researchers from all countries are eligible to the programme.
‣ Award No: For the 2015-2016 academic year, CAS SEE Rijeka offers 40 fellowship months.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellows are invited to spend two to ten months in Rijeka in accordance with the length and the complexity of their research project.
‣ Scholarship covers: Fellowship includes:
‣ The Fellowship Programme CAS SEE Rijeka is an international researcher mobility programme that offers up to five months residencies in Rijeka and in the countries of the Balkans region (Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo, and Albania).
‣ Its intention is to include its organisational scheme and to participate in the network of the 16 other Institutes in Berlin, Bologna, Brussels, Budapest, Cambridge, Delmenhorst, Freiburg, Helsinki, Jerusalem, Lyon, Marseille, Paris, Uppsala, Vienna, Wassenaar, Zürich.
‣ These Institutes for Advanced Study, and among them the Center for Advanced Studies, Southeast Europe in Rijeka, support the focused, self-directed work of outstanding researchers.
‣ The CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Programme fellows benefit from the motivating intellectual and research conditions and from the stimulating environment of a multi-disciplinary and international community of first-rate scholar.
‣ Degree: At the time of the application, researchers must be in possession of a doctoral degree.
‣ Nationality: Researchers from all countries are eligible to the programme.
‣ Disciplines: The programme is open to all disciplines in the fields of humanities and social sciences. It also welcomes applications from the arts, life and exact sciences provided that: the research project does not require any intensive laboratory work, the research project interfaces with humanities and social sciences and the applicant has a proven capacity to dialogue with other scientific disciplines.
‣ Age: There is no age limit for applying to CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Programme.
Selection Criteria for CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Programme
‣ In order to match the Programme standards, applicants have to submit a solid and innovative research proposal, to demonstrate the ability to forge beyond disciplinary specialisation, to show an international commitment as well as quality publications in high-impact venues.
‣ CAS SEE Rijeka final selections will be published on July 2015.
Scholarship Application Method
A complete application includes:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st May 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.