Carlos III Master scholarships in Business and Quantitative Methods are offered for students with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Business Administration. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): UNIVersidad Carlos III de Madrid | Spain
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s):Business and Quantitative Methods
Deadline: 22nd April 2013
Funded by: Departments of Business Administration and Statistics
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for students with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Business Administration
Benefits(Value/ Inclusions): a limited number of scholarships.
‣ The Carlos III Master scholarships in Business and Quantitative Methods is offered jointly by the Departments of Business Administration and Statistics.
‣ It is conceived as the main way of entry into the PhD program in Business and Quantitative Methods.
‣ Outstanding faculty, flexibility in learning, research with deep impact, and the finest resources in academia qualities enable our departments to offer an outstanding program.
‣ The language of instruction is English. The program is full-time and starts in September.
‣ A minimum of two years in residence is required for complete the Master phase, and it is expected that students will complete the full graduate program (Master plus Doctorate) in four to five years.
‣ The main aim of the program is to prepare students to conduct original research in finance, management, and statistics. Coursework for the entering class is organized along three different but overlapping tracks
‣ See the program section for details.
‣ It is designed to prepare students for their doctoral dissertation within the Doctoral program in Business Administration and Quantitative Methods.
‣ The mission of the graduate program (Master plus Doctorate) is to develop leading scholars in finance, management, marketing, accounting, operations research, actuarial science, statistics and econometrics for careers in research and teaching at leading universities and business schools.
‣ A broad knowledge of business ensures that students fully appreciate the interdependencies and complexity of management problems.
‣ At the same time, a strong training in quantitative methods introduces them to the possibility of interdisciplinary and qualified empirical research.
‣ The student’s profile of this master's degree is one with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Business Administration (with a quantitative basis) or Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering, who wishes to acquire quantitative training in the different areas in finance and management.
‣ The candidate should possess intellectual curiosity, advanced communication skills in English and a robust quantitative background.
Carlos III Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online below.
‣ To be considerd for the scholarship, candidates need to be admited by meeting the admission criteria .
Admission to the Master's Program of Business and Quantitaitve Methods
‣Before starting the application process, please read carefully the guidelines specified below.
First Step: Register
‣ Proceed to the online registration system
Second Step: Apply for admission
‣ Please read the details of the application process here (pdf)
‣ An application for Carlos III Master scholarships will be considered complete only when the following documents are uploaded to the online application system
‣ Reference letters have to be submitted directly by the referees to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, note that we will NOT accept reference letters submitted by the applicants.
‣ Please note that if your country belongs to the European Higher Education Area, you can submit the Diploma Supplement of your Bachelor Degree (original or certified copy) together with your Bachelor's degree Diploma (Certified copy). Neither the translation nor the legalization would be necessary in this case.
You can have your documents certified at the Registrar's Office in our University or in any Spanish Embassy. Please be sure to read:
‣ If you have any further questions, or problems accessing the online application, please contact us at: email@example.com
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Share Online ; If you can, help others.