Cardiff University offers Undergraduate International scholarships in all courses. A call for 2013 academic year applications is now open.Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Cardiff Uni. | UK
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): all courses offered by the university at undergraduate level.
Funded by: Cardiff University, UK
Deadline: 31st May 2013.
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International Students
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: 3 Full Tuition Fee awards and 3 Part Tuition Fee awards are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Undergraduate scholarships are for a maximum of three consecutive years (interruption of study, study abroad year, sandwich years are not eligible as part of the fund). If students are required to resit a year of study, then they will not receive any further funding.
‣ Scholarship covers: 3 x Full Tuition Fee awards: These awards will cover tuition fees (maximum Science fees) for students studying Undergraduate courses (for a maximum of 3 years only). 3 x Part Tuition Fee awards: 3 awards of £5,000 per year (for a maximum of 3 years only).
‣ Cardiff University offers undergraduate international scholarships.
‣ International Students can apply for this scholarship.
‣ Students must be confirmed as an Overseas Student for fee paying purposes.
‣ Till 30th April 2013 University must have received a student’s application to study an academic programme at Cardiff Uni.
‣ By 31st May 2013. students must have submitted their application for the International Scholarship Fund.
‣ Applications will only be considered from students who have firmly accepted a conditional or unconditional offer for their academic course by this date. By 8th August 2013 Postgraduate students must have received an unconditional offer to study an academic programme at Cardiff Uni.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Cardiff University Undergraduate International students .
‣ must be confirmed as an overseas student for fee paying purposes (this information is contained in their offer letter).
‣ must fully complete the application form with the supporting statements as directed.
‣ Incomplete forms will not be considered. -Undergraduate applicants must have accepted Cardiff University as their Firm choice on the UCAS system by 1300 (GMT) Friday 31st May 2013
‣ These scholarships are only available to self-funded students.
‣ Students who are in receipt of full funding (consisting of either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from a sponsorship body (such as their home country’s Government, charity or a private organisation) are not eligible to apply.
‣ The selection panel at Cardiff Uni. will be considering some important criteria when assessing your application form and these are outlined in the supporting statement headings.
‣ Academic merit: We require students to demonstrate their academic successes, whilst also illustrating other areas of personal development, such as learning gained via work experience, voluntary work, or extra-curricular learning experiences;
‣ Contribution to society: We will look positively upon applicants who demonstrate a keen awareness of the contribution they can make to the development of their community, society or nation, as a result of obtaining their qualification from Cardiff Uni. ;
‣ Ambassadorial potential: Upon your graduation, you will be considered an Ambassador of Cardiff Uni, and we will look favourably upon applicants with the ability to represent Cardiff Uni. in a diplomatic and professional manner in their future careers.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The International Scholarship application form will be made available on the SIMS Online Portal to all students who have firmly accepted a conditional or unconditional offer to study before the closing date 31st May 2013.
‣ Only one form is to be completed for consideration for all awards available for your level of study.
‣ Completed applications must be emailed to international scholarships-at-cardiff.ac.uk, any applications not sent to this email account will not be considered.
‣ The closing date for applications is May 31, 2013. Students need to ensure that Cardiff Uni. has received their application for an academic course by April 30, 2013 in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
‣ Successful applicants who have already accepted an unconditional offer will be informed as soon as possible after the May deadline.
‣ Successful applicants who have not yet satisfied the conditions of their offer will be notified as soon as possible after the August deadlines.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...