Cardiff University Scholarships for International Students are offered in any undergraduate, Masters and PhD courses. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):Cardiff University | UK
Level: Bachelors/Masters/PhD Degree
Field(s): Any undergraduate, Masters and PhD courses offered at Cardiff University.
Funded By: Cardiff University
Deadline: 31 May 2013
Beneficiaries( Target Group):The Cardiff University Scholarships for International Students are open to international from all countries.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Undergraduate Scholarships: 3 each year Postgraduate Taught Scholarships (Masters): 6 each year Postgraduate Overseas Research Scholarships (PhD): not specified
‣ Scholarship Covers: Undergraduate Scholarships These awards will cover tuition fees (maximum Science fees) for students studying Undergraduate courses (for a maximum of 3 years only).
Postgraduate Taught Scholarships (Masters) These awards will cover tuition fees (maximum Science fees) for students studying Postgraduate Taught courses (for a maximum of 1 year).
Postgraduate Overseas Research Scholarships (PhD) The scholarship value is the difference between home (UK/EU) tuition fees and international tuition fees of their postgraduate research programme at Cardiff University.
Cardiff University Scholarships for International Students
‣ In recognition of the outstanding talent of many international students, Cardiff University offers a highly prestigious International Scholarship Fund designed to attract and reward the brightest students.
‣ There is a wide range of distinct scholarships available, at all academic levels: Undergraduate (Bachelors), Postgraduate Taught (Masters), and Postgraduate Research (PhD).
To avail Cardiff University Scholarships for International Students, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ You must be confirmed as an Overseas Student for fee paying purposes.
‣ Applicants for an Undergraduate scholarship: You must have either a conditional or unconditional offer and must have accepted Cardiff University as your Firm choice on the UCAS system, for study during the 2013/14 academic year by the deadline.
‣ Applicants for a Postgraduate Taught Scholarship: You must have accepted an unconditional offer of a place to study at Cardiff University for the 2013/14 academic year by the deadline.
‣ Applicants for an Overseas Research Scholarship: You must have made an application for full-time PhD study at Cardiff University before the Scholarship application deadline of Friday 3 May 2013.
‣ You must be applying for a PhD that commences on 1 October 2013 or, with the approval of the School in which the PhD will be based, 1 January 2014. Read more at this link.
‣ Note: These scholarships are only available to self-funded students. Students who are in receipt of full funding from a sponsorship body (such as their home country’s government or a private organization) are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Only admitted students are eligible for the scholarships. You can not apply for the scholarship if you haven’t been accepted to a course at Cardiff University.
‣ The International Scholarship Fund application form will only be available when you have firmly accepted a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Cardiff University.
‣ Deadline for admissions is 30 April 2013 while deadline for scholarship applications is 31 May 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guidance notes and visit the official website (links found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like