Cardiff University Research Bursaries for UK/EU and Overseas Students and applications are open until 2nd May 2014. Cardiff University is offering a number of research bursaries within in the School of English, Communication and Philosophy. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Cardiff University | UK
Level: PhD Degree , (Bursaries are available for pursuing full-time or part-time PhD programme at the Cardiff School of English, Communication and Philosophy.)
Field(s): Bursaries are awarded within in the School of English, Communication and Philosophy at Cardiff University.
Deadline: 2nd May 2014.
Funded By: Cardiff University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Cardiff University Research Bursaries are targeted for UK/EU and overseas students can apply for these research bursaries.
‣ Award No: The School of English, Communication and Philosophy is offering a number of research bursaries.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These research bursaries are awarded for first year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The bursary will cover the first PhD year at the Home/EU rate. Overseas students would be required to cover the difference between Home/EU and International fees themselves.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
‣ The School of English, Communication and Philosophy is offering a number of research bursaries (equivalent to one year’s Home/EU fees) to students commencing their PhD studies in 2014/5.
To be eligible for Cardiff University Research Bursaries you must:
‣ be applying for a place on a full-time or part-time PhD programme at the Cardiff School of English, Communication and Philosophy;
‣ have submitted your application by Friday 2 May 2014;
‣ anticipate beginning your studies during the 2014/15 academic year; deferral is not possible;
‣ not be in receipt of a funding award from another source;
‣ The awards will be decided on the basis of academic merit, taking into account past academic performance and future research potential.
‣ Successful candidates will be notified of their award by the end of June 2014.
‣ All eligible applicants will be considered for the awards, provided they have applied for a place as a PhD student in the School by Friday 2 May 2014.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 2nd May 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...