Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund for Postgraduate Programme in UK , and applications are submitted till 6 May 2015. Applications are invited for Canadian Centennial Postgraduate Scholarships for the 2015-2016 academic year. Scholarships are open for outstanding students from across Canada who are enrolled in postgraduate programmes at UK universities, college, institutes or conservatories. Scholarship Fund provides awards ranging from £1,000 to £5,000 for academic and artistic study in the UK. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Level: postgraduate level of study.
Field(s): academic and artistic study in the UK.
Deadline: 6 May 2015.
Funded By: CCSF
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Canadian C Scholarship Fund is targeted for Students of Canada
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The CCSF will refund travel expenses from the short-listed candidates UK study location to the interview location in Central London.
‣ The Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund (CCSF) provides awards ranging from £1,000 to £5,000 to Canadian men and women for academic and artistic study in the UK. Students interested in applying should read all the information provided on the ‘Information for Students’ pages before proceeding with their application to ensure they are eligible.
‣ Be a Canadian citizen: proof of Canadian citizenship is required in the form of a photocopy of your passport details.
‣ Be currently enrolled in a full-time, postgraduate programme and at the time of applying be attending a UK university or similar institution, and have completed at least one term of study, with at least one term remaining from September 2015. (Applicants undertaking a one-year programme are NOT eligible.)
‣ Have very high academic standards.
‣ Require funds to complete their studies.
‣ Previous applicants may re-apply.
‣ A shortlist of candidates will be contacted by the 7th May 2015. Applicants who have not been invited for interview by this date should assume that their application has not been successful.
‣ Applications should be send via e-mail.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 6 May 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.