Brunel International Scholarships Programme in UK , and applications are submitted till 12pm (GMT) Friday 20 May 2016. Brunel University is inviting applications for a Brunel International Scholarships from students starting a new programme of study in the academic year 2015/16. Total 37 scholarships which will comprise a 15% discount on the cost of tuition fees will be awarded. These scholarships are open to all undergraduate, postgraduate and research students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Brunel University | UK
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Brunel University.
Deadline: 12pm (GMT) Friday 20 May 2016.
Funded By: Brunel University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Brunel International Scholarships are targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: 37 awards are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: -A 15% discount on the tuition fees for the academic year 2015/16. This discount is a single contribution and will not be continued in subsequent years and is not applicable to any additional fees such as resubmission or module resit fees. No cash alternative will be offered.
-The scholarship does not replace the deposit of £3000.
All scholarship awardees will need to pay the £3000 deposit for their course in order to receive an unconditional offer and a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS).
-Scholarship awardees will be responsible for paying the remainder of their tuition fees after the scholarship contribution is deducted from the total fees.
-Scholarship awards will not be credited towards tuition fees until the applicant has fully registered at Brunel University. This includes having qualifications and other documentation verified and checked and holding the correct visa to study.
-Scholarship awardees who have already paid the full course fees will receive a refund once they have met all conditions of their offer and registered as a student at Brunel University.
-Those awarded a Brunel International Scholarship may be eligible for the 2% prompt payment discount. This will be deducted from the tuition fees remaining after the scholarship discount has been applied.
‣ Thanks to the generosity of Brunel’s alumni and supporters, we are offering 37 awards, which will comprise a 15% discount on the cost of tuition fees.
‣ The Brunel International Scholarships are open to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes.
‣ The Brunel International Scholarship Programme is an annual award, run by the Brunel International office and open to all international students. Its goal is to provide over £110,000 of financial support to exceptional students.
‣ Scholarship holders will go on to represent Brunel as ambassadors throughout their time at the University.
‣ Are not a current Brunel student on a full time or part time undergraduate or postgraduate programme, with the exception of students on the English@Brunel, Pre-sessional English and Intensive Foundation or Premasters courses through the IPLC (International Pathways and Language Centre);
‣ Have exceeded or are likely to exceed the minimum terms of your Academic Offer;
‣ Have an offer to study on an undergraduate or taught postgraduate taught programme of study starting in September 2015, January 2016 or a postgraduate research programme of study starting in the academic year 2016/17;
‣ Have been assessed as an international student for fees purposes;
‣ Agree to engage in a wide range of publicity and promotional activities, plus a formal event during the academic year. Please note that this is a key requirement of the award and by accepting the award you will be entering into an agreement to undertake these activities. Failure to comply with this agreement may lead to withdrawal of the award ;
‣ Have not been in receipt of a Brunel International Scholarship previously, either as part of current or earlier studies.
‣ Brunel International Scholarships are awarded for entry in the academic year 2016/17 only and cannot be deferred to later years of entry. Course applicants who intend to defer their studies must re-apply for a scholarship in the year they will begin their studies. Scholarships are distributed proportionately over 7 regions: East Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Central Asia, South East Asia, Africa, South Asia, the Americas. The last date for receiving applications is May 30, 2015 (5pm (GMT). All applicants will be notified of the panel’s decision by the middle of July.
‣ Students who are eligible for the Brunel Postgraduate Academic Excellence scholarship cannot be awarded a Brunel International scholarship. If you apply and later become eligible for an Academic Excellence scholarship, we will automatically withdraw your application for the Brunel International scholarships and award you the Academic Excellence Scholarship.
‣ All applicants will be notified of the panel’s decision by the middle of July.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online
‣ Please submit your scholarship application online by 12pm (GMT) Friday 20 May 2016.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 12pm (GMT) Friday 20 May 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.